Search results

1. R

Revel C208 Distortion/Harshness

Cutting off eq at 500hz and 300hz doesn't quite seem to do it, but I tried listening to some of the same sources on a different device and I noticed similar distortion in the exact same areas that I notice it on the revel c208. So it seems that the source audio for the show I'm watching might...
  2. R

Huh, never realized it was recommended to limit audyssey to 500hz. Does that mean once I limit it and send it to my receiver I should use the "Reference" curve? Are there any other gotchas with room-correction I that could play a role here?
  3. R

So here’s my setup: denon x3700h (preamp rca out, audyssey xt32 flat) -> Monoprice Monolith 5x200 (rca in banana plugs out) -> revel c208 (Tweeter Switch set to 0db) Playing movies on Apple TV 4K I notice a bit of distortion/crackling come from the revel c208 — sometimes and usually for short...
  4. R

Revel F206 and F208

It's hard for me to imagine wanting more impactful bass than what a single PB 2000 pro provides. Could you describe the benefits of adding a second sub? I could imagine symmetry being a good reason to have two, but I've read online people typically can't blindly locate the source of <80Hz. If...
  5. R

Revel F206 and F208

Not familiar with miniDSP. Is it important if I have Audyssey XT 32? Reading online I see some people using this for sub eq.
  6. R

Revel F206 and F208

Correct, one svs pb 2000 pro.
  7. R

Revel F206 and F208

I recently became the owner of a pair of Revel F206 towers w/ C208 center. I'm running them with a sub crossed over at 60Hz. They're getting 200 wpc. I'm looking to hear from people who have heard both the F206 and F208. In your opinions, are the F208 a significant upgrade from the F206?
Top Bottom