Search results

1. M

AirPods Pro 2 - CNET's review and a somewhat refreshing admission of bias

I don't often read this type of comment from the mainstream outlets: "Let me start by saying that the average listener will be hard-pressed to notice a difference in sound quality between the old and new AirPods Pro 2. They both sound excellent for how lightweight they are, which is partially...
  2. M

More nonsense on Agon

While it seems the OP posted a serious question many of their members just can't help but spew nasty uncivilized BS. Why do I bother reading that site? Old habits maybe? I even deleted my membership a couple of months ago...
  3. M

Audience Studio Two USB Cable

Just saw this new product announcement on PF. Only $499 for such sonic purity! I bet they fly off the shelves. I'm speechless. https://positive-feedback.com/industry-news/audience-introduces-its-studio-two-usb-cable-for-improved-digital-sound-and-higher-value/
  4. M

SMSL AO200 - XLR or RCA but not both?

I've seen mention of this somewhere but couldn't remember exactly where. IIRC it was in reference to a Topping amp not SMSL. I searched ASR and Googled it as well and found nothing definitive, so I contacted SMSL support. Here's the reply: They provided no other explanation. I'm curious as to...
Top Bottom