Search results

1. M

Any measurements of Macbook M1 base model's DAC?

I just switched to the macbook air m2 base model, 7hz timeless on headphone jack, tidal hifi, DAC manufacturers are pretty much obsolete now I think. What sound! better than any DAC with highest SINAD here any day!
  2. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

i am getting screeching on topping E50 , much improved but still not workable
  3. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

Renderer only for topping e50 over optical and only works on tidal connect but shit don’t work
  4. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

Is MQA renderer working? I chose renderer only, neither tidal connect nor WiiM home tidal showing MQA over optical
  5. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

MQA or no MQA, apple's USB implementation is the best across all hardware segments in God's green earth. Now dont ask me if i double blind a/b d it. I can say its the case like i can say Speyside single malt gives a better high than Johnny red , black . you would definitely need Green/gold blue...
  6. M

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

MQA or no MQA, apple's USB implementation is the best across all hardware segments in God's green earth. Now dont ask me if i double blind a/b d it. I can say its the case like i can say Speyside single malt gives a better high than Johnny red , black . you would definitely need Green/gold blue...
  7. M

DAC Recommendation for Wiim Mini or Pro

im using E50 with wiim, dac's awesom, and no skipping problems. The wiim on the other hand is , well buggy...
  8. M

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

No MQA just becasue of you bunch!! Just because of your influence , now manufacturers shying away from MQA . I said this would happen!! And its already started! remember this community is influential. With great power comes great responsibility!!!
  9. M

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Hey Guys, I am using Amir's Sundara EQ on Roon, and living the high life! Sundys shaking and grooving now!! ha ha , earlier they were pretty pretty, now they are like black magic woman! Now im a noob at EQ , wondering how i can do the oratory EQ on Roon Just to try out what thats gonna sound...
  10. M

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

Now look what you guys did! E70 no MQA! @JohnYang1997 any reason why?! https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/topping-e70-es9028pro-dac-xu316-rca-xlr-output-decoder-with-remote-control-support-dsd512-pcm768khz-decoding
  11. M

WiiM Mini Streamer

i have tested with real flacs, and its working bitperfect
  12. M

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

To each his own, but iems are for in bed listening, where you can’t take your planars unfortunately. I tried taking sundara portable with hip dac 2 . What a disaster lol. Then I got timeless and swapped wide bore tips I got with timeless on my Blons , beast mode enabled, now I have truth ears ...
  13. M

Here’s my playlist https://tidal.com/mix/014e845b94e5265f3660f43ad1fe43
  14. M

I just got my truth ears today! These have amazing clarity, compared to even 7hz timeless! Blon bl03 were my fave, but now the zeroes are the best by a country mile. We should all just buy what Amir recommends!
  15. M

It all started with someone suggesting MQA should be banned etc. While Amir himself used MQA research to prove a point: Post in thread 'God of SINAD vs. reality we get from most available music files'...
  16. M

You have a sophisticated way of articulation of concepts
  17. M

Nope you are quite sensible and knowledgeable.
  18. M

Midfi is a price tier , and SOTA is tech teir, so it’s not as oxymoronic as you think, I wonder if you listen to music or just a/b test all day to convince yourself to stay stuck in midfi hell
Top Bottom