Search results

1. D

NAD M23

NAD did provide MDC's for older surround receivers and AV preamps to upgrade to Atmos/Dirac/BluOs and HDMI/Bluesound and for the C series so when new important technology is introduced NAD wil provide an MDC (newer improved bluesound, 8K hmdi,.... etc)
  2. D

NAD M23

I am going to compare the M23 when It arrives to my Audiophonics Hypex Ncore NC502 amp. Both would measure well based on the Purifi and Ncore measurements already done by Amir, but I do expect to hear differences.
  3. D

NAD M23

pre-ordered the M23 this week, initially ordered the C298, but I switched when the M23 was announced. It will probably not be a huge difference between the C298 but I just want the best 2 channel Purifi amp NAD can offer, and I can appreciate the better looks. I also looked at the M28 but with...
  4. D

Receiver as preamp / av processor

Currently, I am using a NAD T777 v3 for a 5.1 surround setup. Although the measurements, were not the best the sound is good, and it has a Bluesound streamer build in that I use for Tidal and/or Spotify and FLAC playback. Also has Dirac but I am not using that. Recently, I have added a...
Top Bottom