Search results

1. J

Carver Crimson 275 Review (Tube Amp)

Hello, JB. I copied your questions and forwarded them to Bob. He doesn't spend much time on the internet. I'm sure he will respond in a day or two. Thank you.
  2. J

Bottlehead, It was brought to my attention that you are having issues returning the 275 you bought. I would like to know what dealer sold you that amp. The serial number shows its nearly 2 years old and has the lighter gauge wiring, than units of the last 2 years or so. If you have your receipt...
  3. J

Sir, Bob responded to all of these attacks with the statement below. If you are not happy with your purchase, return it for a full refund. I'm sorry for the lack of response from Mr Malitz.. I haven't been in contact with Frank. I received the note below from Bob and his assistant Edward. If...
  4. J

Thats a really good question.. I truly wish you and your forum all the best.
  5. J

You have no room to talk about class, Sir. Best wishes.
  6. J

Sorry master contributor .. Have fun keep your session going enjoy!
  7. J

That because the reviewer actually listened to the amp..
  8. J

Not here to argue bottledick. See ya.
  9. J

If you bought that amp from me within the last 30 days I will be happy to refund your money.
  10. J

Listen to it? Why do that? Audio Science Review is about sine waves and powering resistors, not music powering loudspeakers. If its cheap and built to test good, its golden, no need to be musical. Audio reviews without listening. If you don't actually listen to an audio product in a review...
  11. J

Carver Crimson 275 Measurements

Agree, If those are Carverfest amps, they will not have any serial number tags. I'm just asking for a picture. All my Bob Carver amps come with a money back guarantee, its been this way for years. Unfortunately they have been out of stock for a couple months now. The factory S/N tags look like...
  12. J

My first priority is to sort out this warranty issue if there is one. If those amps are in fact production units under warranty (doubtful imho), and the testing was done properly, than those units need factory service ASAP.. A poor performing product under warranty, is not acceptable to Bob...
  13. J

I'll work on it. Right now supply issue have created a large backlog of orders. The more people that hear these amps, the faster they sell. Hoping they catch up soon so they start advertising again.
  14. J

Bob signed all the Carverfest 275s on the inside of the chassis at Carverfest in late 2018. The factory production started in 2019. I would really like to see a picture of the serial number tags and know what dealer sold these, if a dealer sold these. I tried to find a picture of guys building...
  15. J

Hello, My name is Jim Clark. I'm a Bob Carver dealer. These amplifiers in the photo look terrible. The trim plate is missing on one and the signed amp has the trim plate in the wrong location . Obviously one was damaged. It took quite an impact to bend the tranny mount on all 4 corners. The amp...
  16. J

Hello, My name is Jim Clark. I'm a Bob Carver dealer. These amplifiers in the photo look terrible. The trim plate is missing on one and the signed amp has the trim plate in the wrong location . Obviously one was damaged. It took quite an impact to bend the tranny mount on all 4 corners. The amp...
Top Bottom