Search results

1. M

My first attempt at REW measurement. Am I doing this correctly?

Hi everyone, I am trying to set up Neumann KH80 for mixing practice and as you can see, my room is super tiny. The dimensions are 280cm x 250 x 240 (L x W x H) and that would be 9.18ft x 8.2 x 7.8 for my American friends. I used Behringer ECM8000 and played sine sweep playing through both...
  2. M

Is there such thing as sitting too close to speakers?

First of all, I would like to thank everyone in this website. I'm definitely learning a lot from all of your advice and posts. Sorry for bothering you with more newbie question but can you sit TOO CLOSE to your monitor speakers (Polk R200 to be specific)? I've been watching videos on YouTube...
  3. M

Is using monitor speakers possible in my tiny bedroom?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to mix my songs in my tiny bedroom. Is mixing with monitor speakers a viable option in this room? Sorry for the bad drawing, but here are the approximate measurements of my room: L: 280cm (110") W: 250cm (98.4") H: 240cm (94"). I typed the measurements into Bob Gold's...
  4. M

Upgrade from Audio-Technica ATH-M40X for mixing? $200 budget

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I've had Audio-Technica ATH-M40X for 6 years now which had to be super-glued a few times when its parts were falling apart etc... I'm a beginner who's trying to learn mixing by working on my death metal album and I thought that investing on a good pair...
Top Bottom