Search results

1. J

Help needed - Trying to find the best place before running Dirac.

Can you help me to identify that please? I have some 4x2 and 4 inches thick acoustic panels.
  2. J

Help needed - Trying to find the best place before running Dirac.

Hey Guys, Just got a new house and I'm trying to figure the best place for my L+R. I'm using a spare bedroom 11x13x9. Doesn't matter what I do I always get a null. I only have 2seating positions and I'm using 4 subs. I just wanted to get the best position overall before running any sort of...
  3. J

Atmos amp question. Is this a good match?

Hi guys, I'm getting some Arendal Atmos speakers and I was looking for a 2 Ch amp for them. Is the crown XLI 1005 a good match? Thanks
  4. J

Please Help - Random Noise Issue

Hi Folks, I've been really frustrated with my home theater system. I finally was able to make some upgrades and now I'm having issues that I've never seen before. I'm currently running a Marantz AV8805 with my Rotel Amp RMB-1555. I currently have Martin Logan speakers (have been using them for...
  5. J

Huge Doubt - Arcam AVR390 and Denon 4700h

Thanks, I was just thinking I would be able to get better room eq with Dirac. I have a minidsp and umik-1. Not sure if that combined with audyssey would get me pretty close.
  6. J

Thanks for pointing that out. I will be using just the pre outs still keep the Denon?
  7. J

Hey guys. I have a chance to get a brand new unit close out from BestBuy for 1399. I'm currently running a Denon 4700h. Would that be a good trade? I'm really confused if I should get this unit for a good price with 2 years protection. I have 2 Rotels RMB-1555 and will be using just the...
  8. J

Arcam AVR390 AVR Review

Hey guys. I have a chance to get a brand new unit close out from bestbuy for 1399. I'm currently running a Denon 4700h. Would that be a good trade? I'm really confused if I should get this unit for a good price with 2 years protection just to get into Dirac. Thanks to @amirm for the amazing...
  9. J

Choosing between the Denon X8500H, X6700H, X4700H and X3700H (Updated)

Yeah @amper42, I was told that there's basically 0 benefits in sounds quality for movies only for you to get really picky to bi-amp. So I'm not sure. Right out of the box the denon 3700h sounded much more clearly and detailed than my old pioneer elite lx-801.
  10. J

Hey guys @Bello @amper42 @Dj7675 Thanks for everything so far. Yesterday I picked up a 3700H just for testing and one thing that I notice is that in pre amp mode there's no way to bi amp the fronts. I use 2 pairs for each tower but different than the pioneer the system does not allow me to...
  11. J

Nice that's actually amazing. Which would you recommend for the size of the 6700H/4700H? Thanks
  12. J

Hey Dj7675, Thanks a lot for letting me know. When you mention the FAN what exactly are we talking about. I know about the amps still been hot even on 100% pre-amp mode. Where and how could I change the fans? Thanks
  13. J

Hi all and Bello, First post in this forum and lost of amazing information here. I bought today the 4700H and the 6700H before finding this. I have Martin Logan's Motion 40 (Towers Bi-Amped) and the Motion 30 (Center) paired with my Rotel RMB-1555 Amp and Motion's 4i's for surround. I'm...
Top Bottom