Search results

1. P

2023 Munich show, more weird stuff

Wow these are some weird ideas. Where do we stand, is this 1965? It's what I would call decline and decadency, doomed to go down in history with theses brands altogether. And it's not just about these 19.5k speakers: Have a look at these amps and that other gear spinning pointlessly right at the...
  2. P

WASAPI exclusive mode - why different DACs do different things then

Guys, I have a question regarding WASAPI exclusive mode playback by streaming services like e/g Qobuz and Tidal using their respective Windows desktop apps. I experienced three different types of "behavior" when running contemporary DACs (ESS 90xx, AKM 449x, ROHM BD3..., no R-2R tried yet) with...
  3. P

Loxjie A30 amplifier, EU (or worldwide) great condition

-sold- Loxjie A30 amplifier for sale, great condition, comes from non-smoking household. Relatively few operating hours. Remote control in mint condition - unused. Suggested price 90 Euros which should include delivery to any EU destination (Track & Trace available). Non-EU, US, Canada add 20...
  4. P

E1DA Cosmos DAC: release rumors,

Folks, guess I am not the only one in here waiting for the E1DA Cosmos DAC to be released - finally. As life is short I start to ask myself if it's worth to keep on waiting for an indefinite amount of time. - And there is that (growing) feeling of obstruction, since high hopes hinder me from...
Top Bottom