Search results

1. Oldasdrt

Any Suggestions

Hello, As I posted in another thread about standalone soundbars, I'm exploring small compact separate components, Amps, Streamers, Dacs with blutooth connectivity at modest cost, for Tv and music output, Price point around 5 or 600.00 Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks
  2. Oldasdrt

Standalone soundbar recommendations

Hello folks, I'm looking for some real world recommendations for a standalone soundbar, I am considering a Samsung HW-S60B, to pair with our Samsung TV Any suggestions? Thanks a lot,
  3. Oldasdrt

Uapp

Hello, I know a lot of you guys use Uapp, I use Poweramp and Poweramp EQ (with Crinnacle and Oratory) PEQ settings, I'm wondering if anyone can explain the differences between Uapp and Poweramp? I hate to install Uapp and then have to uninstall it , if I don't like it,( I've spent time de...
  4. Oldasdrt

Reciever Thoughts

I'm looking for any thoughts or suggestions on a Basic Reciever, The Minimum Requirements are easy 2 channel/ w A and B channel output Min 135 watts per chan @ 8 ohms into 4 channel Need to power two Bose 901s and two JBL bookshelf Spkrs in my pole barn Thanks in advance,
  5. Oldasdrt

Emojies,

Just wondering why I can't use my Emojies on my tablet, only the ones on the forum? Any thoughts? A real pain being stuck waiting for a drop down to add a smiley, :):):):), Still waiting, :)
  6. Oldasdrt

IFI Go Blu,

Kinda pricey, Nice looking, Guess we’ll see when this gets reviewed here...
  7. Oldasdrt

HIDIZS DH80S

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this DAC/AMP, I know the S8 got a good review here,not overly expensive,good chips,looks like high quality, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B095PCVM9M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AJQ196OFS4WML&psc=1
  8. Oldasdrt

WTB, LG V8, 40,50 or 60

I'm looking for a nice used LG V8, V40,50 or 60, Thanks, Can PM me,
  9. Oldasdrt

Pics you’ve taken,

Post up some pics guys and gals,
  10. Oldasdrt

Neutron audio player for iPad

Just a few thoughts on this player WOW,,,, Besides a kind of steep learning curve,this player rocks,after having for a few days I’m becoming acosomed to it,still finding other great things about the player, The headphone eq presets is one of the nice features, 2500 of them, Nice compressor/...
  11. Oldasdrt

File transfer from Ubuntu to IPad

Do any of you guys know of an easy way to transfer music files to an IPad from a PC running Ubuntu? Thanks,
  12. Oldasdrt

Ok Guys and Gals,Strat or Les Paul for Rock or Blues,with examples?

Jeff Beck, Both Rock and Blues, Strat, David Gilmour, Rock, Strat, What say you guys?
  13. Oldasdrt

Ok, what about top three female rock vocalists?

Grace Slick, Ann Wilson, Stevie Nicks What you got?
  14. Oldasdrt

Top Three Male Rock Vocalists?

Mine are in no particular order, Chris Cornell Paul Rodgers Eddie Vedder What say you guys?
  15. Oldasdrt

Quick little review of inexpensive buds

Picked up a pair of Beats Flex buds yesterday,just wanted to share a few thoughts with you guys, 40.00 at Wally World, First off just a little usb c to usb c cable,I had a c to usb charging cable, Good wireless range with my I pad,32 ft, Good selection of ear tips, Without any EQ they’re pretty...
  16. Oldasdrt

Topping NX 4

Hello all, Am considering purchasing this based on the review here, Was wondering if anyone can comment on the musicality of the device,specifically the spaciousness of the sounstage,will be pairing with DT 990 pro,80 ohm,and my rooted Pixel 2 with Poweramp and Poweramp EQ, I prefer a wide...
Top Bottom