Search results

1. M

What is the best AMP/DAC for Sennheiser HD 650

it's working fine, I just wanted to upgrade mine. since there is no noticeable difference between mine and your suggestion than I'm not going to upgrade
  2. M

so between these SMSL SP200 and M300 DAC The Magni Heresy and Topping d10s or Khadas tone board Drop thx One or JDS Atom and the JDS Atom DAC+ wich one will be better and have a noticeable difference than jds labs element ii
  3. M

I need the best AMP/DAC for Sennheiser HD 650, i have right now jds labs element ii budget: $500
  4. M

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

what I mean these filters Filter 1: ON LS Fc 40 Hz Gain 5.0 dB Q 1.0 Filter 2: ON LS Fc 75 Hz Gain 3.0 dB Q 1.0 Filter 3: ON PK Fc 7600 Hz Gain 4.0 dB Q 3.0 Filter 4: ON PK Fc 13700 Hz Gain -3.5 dB Q 4. I don't hear their changes compared to a default filter with the Preamp: -8.5 dB but...
  5. M

the Preamp: -8.5 dB is the only difference but there is no difference between having the eq with Filters ON and the default Filters with the only Preamp: -8.5 dB no changes in filters all at 0
  6. M

I use Equlizer APO. it's working, how I know? because when I increase the filter dB to much I hear the changes but for the filter below I don't hear anything has changed. Preamp: -8.5 dB Filter 1: ON LS Fc 40 Hz Gain 5.0 dB Q 1.0 Filter 2: ON LS Fc 75 Hz Gain 3.0 dB Q 1.0 Filter 3: ON PK Fc...
  7. M

Hi everyone I have some issue with the Equalizer, it's work but I didn't hear any difference. I think the difference is so low to be heard. I have HD650 with JDS Labs Element II
Top Bottom