Search results

1. S

How good is DENON DRA 700AE for Pre amp with Hypex Ncore NC502M

Is good combination with Denon DRA 700AE with NCORE. https://www.denon.com/en-au/shop/turntable/dra700ae# My system is 2.1. I have topping ex 5 for DAC and Pro Ject turntable with Monitor Audio Gold speakers and Jamo sub. Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo) Frequency response...
  2. S

Floorstanding speakers placement in book case (bibliotheque behind the speakers)

Hi, I need help in positioning the speakers. We're redecorating the flat and of course the living room and I need help and suggestions how to position the speakers. The plan is to have a floor to ceiling bookcase like in the image no. 1. The idea is to position the speakers as shown on image...
  3. S

Help for pre amp (Nobsound ns 08p or Audiphonics PRE 01) for Hypex NCore (my new home set-up)

After 15 years it's time to change my hi-fi set-up. I've been looking for practical solutions for some time. I've come down to two possible solutions which I'd like to hear your opinion on. My main concern was to be not to pricey yet practical, in other words cost-effective :). I'm moving from...
  4. S

Ferrite bead

Hi everyone, Got these cables as a gift. They come with ferrite bead. What's its use? Does it improve quality of sound? Is it there to only lower the electronic noise? Can anyone explain? Thanks
  5. S

Unable to get 768kHz - 512 DSD with my new Dac SMSL M6 setup

Hey guys, Recently, I bought a new SMSL M6 dac. Long story short, I'm not able to get the highest kHz, only the 384k/256dsd. I have installed the newest XMOS USBAudio v4.67 (win 10). This is the product overview of the SMSL M6 Dac. Thanks for the help!
  6. S

Budget (max 60$) portable DAC in aliexpres

Browsing AliExpress I came across portable dac and decided to look at those up to 60$. What is your opinion on this gadget at this price? ibasso dc01 50$ iBasso dc01 TempoTec Sonata HD TYPE C to 3.5MM Headphone Amplifier Adapter DAC for Android Phone PC MAC 30$ TempoTec Sonata hd HIDIZS...
Top Bottom