Search results

1. S

Best neutral headphones for audio engineers that translate well?

What are the best neutral headphones for an audio engineer in your opinion that translate well to other systems? Particularly a clear and correct 1 to 10 kHz range is important while also retaining a musical signature that makes them enjoyable to generally listen to.
  2. S

Optimal distance to nearfield monitors?

Howdy fellas, Is there a proven method to calculate the optimal distance to a pair of nearfield monitors based on woofer and tweeter size? Let's say 1" and 6.5"?
  3. S

Cold temp in room damages speakers?

Due to a house damage after a flood, my windows popped open and stayed open for 12 hours when it was 4C outside and with a moisture of 80 to 85%. Do you guys think it might've gnawed on my Amphion One 18s integrity? This has never happened to me in the past so I'm a bit nervous.
  4. S

What's my amp's actual output wattage to my speakers?

Hello there, I'm trying to figure out how much wattage my speakers are actually receiving at full output from my Bryston through the Lynx Aurora (n)? Speakers: Amphion One 18s DAC: Lynx Aurora (n) at +20 dBu AMP: Bryston 3B-ST Pro with trim fully counterclockwise So the speakers apparently...
  5. S

Lynx Hilo vs Lynx Aurora (n)

Hello there, Has anyone had the chance yet to compare the Lynx Hilo with the Lynx Aurora (n)? Especially when it comes to transient response? I currently own the Aurora (n) but would love to switch to the Hilo for ease of use with ports at the rear directly without a breakout box and...
  6. S

Most linear near field studio monitors?

Howdy again on another note, What are most linear near field speakers / monitors for studio purposes? I see that people on this board seem to be very educated when it comes to speakers' performance rather than marketing.
  7. S

Amphion One 18 vs ProAc SM 100

Howdy there, Has anyone had the chance to compare the Amphion One 18 versus the ProAa SM 100?
Top Bottom