Search results

1. P

Critical (Best) Music Tracks for Speaker and Room EQ Testing

including Hurt by Cash, this digital distortion nightmare…
  2. P

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

I have the same chain as you, Peen, and I also have like a pumping sound, probably distortion, and really I didn’t find any way to cure this problem. I tried three different PCs, to no avail. The PW link just won’t produce acceptable sound. First, I thought it is the amplifier, but it is not...
  3. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

being OT and rude is quite a nice combo.
  4. P

Audyssey Room EQ Review

thanks, got it. I unfortunately have an older denon model without the possibility to use the app, therefore I was asking. Maybe it’s time to upgrade
  5. P

Audyssey Room EQ Review

This was an Interessent read, thanks, Amir! could you specify more in detail how you compensated for the bbc dip? what did you use as range? 2khz to 4khz? and by compensating in audyssey one practically gets a flat line there?
  6. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

It always amazes me that a power supply or burn in colors only certain areas of the spectrum, like bottom end and midrange. just like an equalizer. Simply amazing.
  7. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

What’s the use of having a volume control if you can’t/shouldn’t use it if you don’t want to have any pops? just curious
  8. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Does it make any switch noises like my DX3 pro?
  9. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Man, it’s deja vu all over again when people see words but not meaning. Please don’t ruin this thread for the rest of us
  10. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Just today I wanted to ask on this forum which DAC to get when a remote is needed. I think, this one will do. Or what do you think?
  11. P

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

Is it possible that paradigm only sells directly from their web site in NA? I don’t see any link to buy directly from them
  12. P

Amir's TODO thread

I don't see the NAD D7050 on the list, even though Amir, I think you said you would test it…
  13. P

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

It seems this thread has derailed to audiophile territory
  14. P

Unfortunately no drivers for macOS. So clicking goes on
  15. P

Got mine the other day, it’s clicking whenever I pause or switch track and so on. Any news on th clicking front? A new firmware in the pipeline or a workaround?
  16. P

Is there any theoretical reason why open-back over-ear headphones should be able to outperform IEMs after EQ'ing?

And usage scenario Open headphones in crowded environments don’t work Watchnerd’s argument therefore is not exhaustive
  17. P

Review and Measurements of Behringer A500 Amplifier

I still got an old Technics SE A5 mk2, inherited from my dad from the 80ies . I don’t know any spec numbers, and the thing has quite a channel imbalance, but, in your opinion, is this onetime keep/use/get repaired?
  18. P

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Since there is the hump in the middle, should this influence on how to set volume control on the D50 when loudspeaker volume is determined by the desktop amp?
  19. P

this seems to be a better overall package than the D50. I even somewhat regret now that I got one a few weeks ago ;)
Top Bottom