Search results

1. Clayton_78

MA12070 vs TPA3255 (Scientific Measurements Aside)

which TPA3255 amplifier do you use? You are Brazilian, aren't you? If so, we can exchange some ideas! I use 3e Audio and a couple of monoblocks that I set up. I'm enjoying it too much. Greetings.
  2. Clayton_78

Probably because of poor choice of peripheral components to CI TPA3255, as a friend in another post mentioned, for example, the inductors. When those of mine arrive, if you like I can test it with a resistive load at 2ohms. Greetings
  3. Clayton_78

Thanks for the comments. I should adjust the power supply voltage to something close to 40V precisely because of the insulation voltage of the capacitors. I think the power supplies allow me to adjust from 42 to 54V I'm going to use 6ohm speakers, in which case I shouldn't have a problem with...
  4. Clayton_78

I'm going to assemble a pair of monoblocks similar to these and in each of them I'm going to use a 48V source. The amplifier of each monoblock will be the one in the image. I hope to have good results.
  5. Clayton_78

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

In Brazil there are very specific laws regarding product warranty, and there is no "official" SMSL reseller here. Those who sell SMSL products charge double the price and they purchased it at the same place I have been visiting to buy the DA-9 / AO200 which is the Aliexpress. When I say that...
  6. Clayton_78

Beautiful units! Yes, they have this switch that switches between full range / low pass. I think a couple of these in unibody layout would be quite nice.
  7. Clayton_78

I'm about to give up on SMSL DA-9 / AO200. I know luck is a factor when buying electronics in general, but I'm about to give up...
  8. Clayton_78

My TPA is not a finished unit. It was built from a 3e Audio board and I still can't hear it. I'm thinking of building now a dual mono from two mono 3e Audio boards, each with its power supply. The sound of this TPA is really good.
  9. Clayton_78

I was very interested in this post because it is precisely about the doubts I have. I want to buy an amplifier based on the Infineon IC to hear its sound, but my TPA3255 sounds so good that I honestly doubt the Infineon IC will sound so good. I read that he seems more analytical, that he has...
  10. Clayton_78

I still have some doubts that are putting off my purchase. I even decided that IF I buy it, I'll buy the AO200, that on/off button on the back alone brings me emotional comfort. haha 1) Still not sure if it will replace the height of my TPA3255 which is fine. 2) I worry that the AO200 might have...
  11. Clayton_78

Man, how nice your setup! Really enjoyed! Cool speakers!
  12. Clayton_78

Wow! Very cool setup! What is this device below the tube preamp?
  13. Clayton_78

I'm waiting for a switch I bought to arrive from china. It has a remote control and with it I will be able to "blind test" amplifiers. Here you can connect two amplifiers to a pair of speakers or two pairs of speakers to an amplifier and switch between them via the remote control. I'm just about...
  14. Clayton_78

Thank you very much for measuring the power supply output. I always wanted to know what voltage BRZHIFI is using on this amplifier. I'm more and more curious about the sound of Chip Infineon, because if it's better than TPA, it should come close or maybe be the same as my AB Mosfet, but...
  15. Clayton_78

It seems that BRZHIFI listened to their complaints and launched a model with remote control, two analog inputs and one USB (DAC). Let's shop together on AliExpress with coupons from new users! Get your $5.50 in coupons! https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMWuKu7 Do you know if the internal power supply...
  16. Clayton_78

Posts like this make me very curious about the sound of Chip Infineon. The hand even itch to close the purchase on Aliexpress. :) About the TPA3255, when convenient, try to buy the 3e Audio implementation. What is your BRZHIFI model?
  17. Clayton_78

Yesterday I spent the day listening to my TPA3255 3e Audio and I wondered if I really need another Amplifier, in this case the AO200 or DA9. I'm crazy about amplifiers and most likely buying a new Amplifier is more to feed an addiction than a necessity, since the TPA3255 is playing really...
  18. Clayton_78

Thanks for answering! I am very interested in buying the AO200. The fact that I can adjust the screen off time as I see it, denounces a different firmware from the DA-9. This can prevent the unwanted freeze on startup. At least in marketing, the AO200 claims to have ERO capacitors for audio and...
  19. Clayton_78

Hey guys! I read the entire topic and I'm looking to buy this Amplifier but I have some doubts. 1) My speakers are small towers with dual 6.5" woofer, mid 5" and tweeter. Manufacturer reported sensitivity of 89dB and impedance of 6 ohms. Would the DA9 do well? 2) Are there still problems like...
Top Bottom