Search results

1. K

My first REW measurements(KEF R3 META)

I am sharing my REW measurements seeking for conclusions, thoughts, EQ and/or room treatment advise. What you see are the measurements of my main(2,2m) as well as my secondary(5m) listening position in a 30m2 non treated but really cared(curtains, carpets, furniture, canvas, positioning) room...
  2. K

SOLD!!!:Elac Debut Reference DBR62(pair)

purchase date: 05/10/2022 Speakers still under guarantee(original invoice available) Excellent condition(no kids, no pets, no smoking environment) They come in their original box 230 euros shipped to Europe 1* destinations 285 euros shipped to Europe 2* destinations *check screenshot...
  3. K

[FS][EU] Mogami RCA pair cable 5m

2534 Quad Stereo Pair (L,R) Audio Cable | Neutrik Gold RCA | 5.0 m Bought on April 2022 Excellent condition 50euros with shipping to most* european countries *pm for details
  4. K

Wharfedale EVO 4.4 vs KEF R3

Hello, looking to upgrade my Elac Debut Reference DBR62 speakers. I have a 30sq meters living room, use is 95% music and 5%.....music:cool: and my favorite genre is soul/funk/rnb. Never had a pair of floor standers, never liked them aesthetically but it seems I am in love with the looks of...
  5. K

WTB: Dirac live calibration remote session

I am interested in having some room correction with Dirac Live calibration. Please drop me a pm if you can offer such a service remotely so we can discuss the details.
  6. K

How is your current speakers placement?

How is your current speakers placement? I am mostly interested in the results of the poll, but It would also be good to write brand and model as well as listening distance and room dimension if you wish. Feel of course free to share your thoughts and/or your experience with different speakers...
  7. K

[FS][EU] Mogami XLR cables

1. Mogami 2534 RCA - XLR male 10m - 55eur 2. Mogami 2534 RCA - XLR male 7m - 40eur 3. Mogami 2549 pair XLR 0,5m - 35eur prices with shipping to most european destinations(pm for details) included
Top Bottom