Search results

1. U

Infinity RC263 Center Speaker Review

Hey everyone! So I am getting a sweet deal on these speakers, but they have a slight cosmetic damage according to the dealer. I have a few questions here, Is this kind of damage really okay cosmetic wise? Does this damage really affect it's performance in any way? I have not been able to get a...
  2. U

Thoughts on Revel M8 speakers?

Anybody? Anything?? can someone please advice?
  3. U

Hey can you please go through the latest comments and let me know what you think of those? Are A130s good enough all around, or should I get the towers instead in the fronts?
  4. U

Alright I hear you. It is a good proposition I think. Best of all the worlds? Good sub, good avr, good centre, and good mains and surrounds. From what I see, A130 is technically better than a R162, so I guess the JBLs are kind of an upgrade in the fronts as well?
  5. U

Another question of mine is, in the official review, I saw Amir EQing the speakers for that little extra performance, how do I do that in the AVR?
  6. U

What about the Timbre matching thingy? Will all this work together good?
  7. U

Alright. I took up some time, and now, my equipment looks list looks like this. Denon X3700H (Don't know whether the HDMI bug is fixed or no, my dealer says that the latest models in production are free from that bug, and I will get a perfectly fine working unit. Do we have any way to verify...
  8. U

Wow thanks. I really never thought of it that way. Yes you are right when you say that the type of content consumption should be taken into consideration as well. Well as fas as my usage goes, it should be 90% movies, and maybe 10% music, with a huge maybe. I will follow your suggestion. :)
  9. U

I agree with your thoughts 100%. That's what my thinking was when I was starting out. The only issue I am facing is, at my home, a big purchase like this happens only once. So that means, no further expenditure on this system is going to happen. Not for the next 5 years atleast. I 100% resonate...
  10. U

Hey, thankyou for such a quick reply. So, talking of patience on the Revels, the thing is, I will have to make a decision sooner than later, because it was extremely difficult for me to get them to dip so much. Hence I was looking for some initial impressions. I mean this would be a rig I will...
  11. U

Hey, I originally sent this message as a DM to Amir. He suggested that I should be posting this in the Forums as well. I know this community is super helpful and knowledgable, but I was just holding back because I am a super new user. I will copy pasta the original message I sent to him in...
Top Bottom