Search results

1. P

Microfon produces hum near other electronic Devices

Thank you for the answer. I honestly don't think it is a mass hum. I have had the problem elsewhere as well. Here the interference occurs as soon as the microphone is physically closer to the radiating device. The type of device also makes a difference. Actually, only the graphics card is really...
  2. P

Microfon produces hum near other electronic Devices

Hello dear community, I recently bought my first "big" microphone and have a question about it. It is the Rode Prodmic on an Audient ID4 MKII with Triton Fethead in between. The recordings are super clear and absolutely great. However, I have noticed a phenomenon that I can not quite assess. It...
  3. P

Buying Advice DAC / ADC in Gaming PC

Thank you for the recommendations. Creative unfortunately doesn't shine very much when it comes to mic input. I want to add an XLR mic later and would need an interface then as well. What about a Motu M2 and the VXLR+ adapter that converts Phantom to plugin power?
  4. P

Buying Advice DAC / ADC in Gaming PC

Dear community, I am relatively inexperienced when it comes to audio and am looking for a good solution for myself. It's about a DAC/ADC for my gaming PC. It can be internal or external. I only use a headset (Beyerdynamic MMX300, 32 Ohm) and only listen in stereo obviously. However, I would...
Top Bottom