Search results

1. Exprymer

EVE audio SC208 Problem

Hello all, I have aquired a pair of second hand EVE audio SC208 which are behaving erratically. One of them have Flickering LEDs on startup but eventually works (until i restart it). The other one is dead. I'm pretty sure is due to the power supply. The only fix i had is from this guy that...
  2. Exprymer

DiY Measurement Mic Inputs

Hello guys, Hope you are all doing well! I have the intention to build a DiY Measurement Mic. Using parts of the Electronics i've used in previous projects. My main problem now is how to interface the analog readings with REW. How to insert the digital data using USB using STM32, for...
  3. Exprymer

Audio Interface + Topping E50/L50

Hello, I currently own a Native Instruments Komplete 6 audio interface and i was wondering if i could use the Combo E50/L50 together with the interface to upgrade my sound output. Is that a possibility? Which connections would have to be made to bypass the DAC of the KA6?
  4. Exprymer

Cabinet ressonance on JBL LSR 305

Hello, guys, I've been hearing the ~240hz ressonance on this LSR305 MK1 cabinet for years now and today i found the culprit. Turns out it's not the cabinet, but the plastic holder around the speaker that vibrates. Method of testing: I pick up an oscilator from the DAW and swept the frequency...
  5. Exprymer

Electronics/Acoustics project ideas for Thesis

Hello! I'm finishing my Electrical Engineering in about 1.5 year and i intend to make a Acoustics/Electronics based Final Project/Thesis. I'd ask you opinions of what would be a useful project and maybe offer some ideas. Some Ideas that i already have in mind: 1- Subwoofer-stand like the...
Top Bottom