Search results

1. S

Buchardt A700 Active Tower Speaker Review (by Erin)

No, I haven't, I need all the bass they can produce and cardioid tuning limits that
  2. S

Buchardt A700 Active Tower Speaker Review (by Erin)

I still have A700 and I enjoy them a lot, I have absolutely no desire to replace them. I ordered 2 subs from Buchard because I have a dip in 40hz region. I didn't own 8c, I just got opportunity to compare them for 1 week and I couldn't justify keeping 8c... in my room and for my ears (and my...
  3. S

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Mads wrote on FB that legs would stick out just enough for the cord.
  4. S

Buchardt Audio SUB10

I have ordered 2 for my A700. Even though my living room is big I love their small design. If I put them close to my listening position they should fill 20 to 60hz nicely.
  5. S

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

From what I understand you don't have a problem with Genelec, you just don't like nearfield setup. Imo you won't enjoy any speakers in nearfield.
  6. S

Who else is waiting for a kid to fall asleep so Santa can come?

It is 7am here and Santa already left. Waiting for little ones to wake up. Happy hollidays to all!
  7. S

Süddeutsche Hifi 2023 report

https://www.hifipig.com/suddeutsche-hifi-tage-2023-show-report/
  8. S

What sub to add to Genelec 8330 + 7350 for more spl?

I'll order 7350 then, didn't know stereo subs are beneficial in imaging as well. Thanks!
  9. S

How "bad" must a Speaker be for normies to notice?

Where I live people never hear speakers in a store. Most of the time my friends hear a good system for the first time when they visit me. They are all impressed but rarely anybody invests in their sound system beyond sound bar. When buying TV they spend all their money on TV, very little budget...
  10. S

Dutch Audio Show 2023 - gallery

Thanks a lot for sharing, did anything impress you?
  11. S

Dutch Audio Show 2023 - gallery

Link is not working for me.
  12. S

Mantas, LS60 and 8Cs in the same room ( at the same time)

Please take those grills off, you are hiding beautiful speaker!! :)
  13. S

If there was a perfect and invisible audio system would you still enjoy this hobby?

If speakers were invisible it would be a bit less enjoyable for me because I love seeing them even when they are not playing. But perfect sound with no upgrade... I would LOOOVE it.
  14. S

Mantas, LS60 and 8Cs in the same room ( at the same time)

My apartment is minimalistic but I looove the look of Mantas... what are your impressions of the sound differences?
  15. S

How does a loudspeaker cone generate acoustical pressure?

Nothing constructive to say, just a big hats off for amazing explanation!
  16. S

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

I have had them for 2 years and I love them. I have them in really big living room and if I'll ever add a couple of subs it would be only because I have a 12db dip at 50hz. Just recently one of the amp/receiver modules stopt working and I got a new one literally in 24h. Amazing customer service...
  17. S

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Desktop setup: Genelec 8330+7350 Living room: Buchardt A700 Wiim pro 2x AKG K371bt
  18. S

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

How about android Deezer App and chromecast to Wiim?
  19. S

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

If chromecast from Chrome is so bad, what king of source is good for Deezer? App for Windows? Android App? Im using fix volume if that is important.
  20. S

To what extent is this a ‘hobby’?

In my case it is not a hobby because I won't change gear just for the sake of buying new stuff but it is a hobby considering how much I'm willing to pay for a better sound. Improvement would have to be pretty big but I would upgrade if I find enough money and speakers that would sound better.
Top Bottom