Search results

1. S

I need a high power cheap amp

Honestly just past dealing with D class amplifiers. Nothing really against the hypex but I would probably have a Placebo affect that would have made me regret getting it. I have a lot of other Schiit audio gear and was happy with those items so I figured I would go with the company I know.
  2. S

Just to add , I went with a choice a lot of people probably would not have gone with. I got 2 Schiit Vidars that I am running as mono blocks from a Schiit Freya S. And I am very happy with them.
  3. S

WTB: Schiit Vidar

I am looking to buy 2 Schiit Vidar amps, preferably in black. Let me know what you have.
  4. S

Schiit Vidar vs NC502MP???

Why is it that in the Amir review he is only getting 170-200wpc in 8ohm when it is rated for 350
  5. S

Schiit Vidar vs NC502MP???

Ok so I am torn on an amp for my setup. I was going to get a VTV amplifier with the NC502MP board. This would give me 350wpc at 8ohm. But even though the distortion is lower than older class D. It still scares me to use a class D amplifier for my speakers feeling I may hear the distortion. The...
  6. S

Would the class D be a step down from the ab i have? Besides the fact that mine isn’t working great.
  7. S

I currently have an Emotiva XPA-2 Gen-2. I have had nothing with problems with it since I have gotten it. It went back to them already they replaced a board and it still just randomly pops and goes into protect. I am just done with it. I have Focal Aria 936 Speakers, and I feel like when they...
  8. S

Which Schiit Balanced amp?

I am really torn here. I recently ordered a Schiit Modius and I need a balanced amp to go with it. Looking between Jotunheim, Jotunheim 2, Magnius. So my current setup already has 2 single ended amps. Agard 2 and Lyr 2. So Single ended performance does not matter on whichever amp I get, though...
Top Bottom