Search results

1. S

What is a decently good reviewed and affordable device to connect multiple amplified speakers by XLR?

I've looked at several devices, and since I have a decent amplifier, I wish to use the XLR inputs from it to connect it to my PC/media station. One device that seems to do everything I need is the Cosmos ADC/ADCiso, but I don't know if it's meant for daily music consumption (it says it's for...
  2. S

RME ADI-2 DAC starts sounding distorted after a couple hours of play. Please help!

I got 2 LS50 Meta's and a SB-2000 Pro, hooked up to an Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR and RME ADI-2 DAC, and watching video it starts getting distorted after a couple hours of playing. It used to be fine for months, and then it happened once a week ago, then another 3 days ago, and today it...
  3. S

RME ADI-2 DAC starts sounding distorted after a couple hours of play (Footage). (Or is it the MPA-S250NC XLR amplifier?)

I got 2 LS50 Meta's and a SB-2000 Pro, hooked up to an Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR and RME ADI-2 DAC, and watching video it starts getting distorted after a couple hours of playing. It used to be fine for months, and then it happened once a week ago, then another 3 days ago, and today it...
  4. S

Amplification for 2 LS50 Meta's and a SVS SB-2000 Pro? (1 meter apart PC-only Desktop set-up)

I've done a lot of research over the past year, and decided upon these speakers and this subwoofer because they're one of the best, being able to be played at low volumes. I sit 1 meter from this set-up, and do not plan on upgrading, so all I need is a digital-input stereo amplifier and I'm...
Top Bottom