Search results

1. Acerun

AUDIRECT Team 1

Just saw this on the Shenzhen website. The specs look pretty impressive. https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/audirect-team-1-es9281ac-pro-portable-dac-amp
  2. Acerun

Cross at 60 vs Cross at 100

Hi all, I'm still a noob at interpreting REW measurements. I am using MultiEQ-X, a Denon X8500H, a. Purifi stereo amplifier, two Revel M126Be speakers as mains and two Rhythmik 1000w Hypex sealed subs. I took measurements of the full spectrum left channel + subs with a 60 crossover and with a...
  3. Acerun

SOLD - Ifi Zen Blue Bluetooth Streamer $90 shipped CONUS

124 DB SINAD if I am not mistaken. Reviewed here on ASR by Amir. Like new condition with power cord and unit itself. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/ifi-zen-blue-review-bluetooth-receiver-dac.24918/
  4. Acerun

RCA to RCA or RCA to XLR - Any difference?

I can't seem to find the answer. Are there any differences or benefits to using one or the other? Use case - Denon X8500H RCA preout to Purifi amp that accepts either XLR or RCA.
  5. Acerun

REW Measurement - Any Advice?

I'm still learning about REW. I also use MultiEQ-X. Any thoughts on improving this measurement?
  6. Acerun

Purifi 3-Channel Amp has introduced radio Interference

I just bought a three-channel Purifi amplifier from Audiophonics... But it's introduced FM interference that was not there with my Hypex NC252MPs. Both the Hypex and the Purifi are/were hooked up to my Denon X8500H. To use the Purifi amp I had to buy RCA to XLR cables, which I did and I...
  7. Acerun

Hifiman HE-500 modified

Wondering if anyone here has experience or measurements for the HE-500 with the open back and 3.5 socket modifications? I bought one a while back and it has rivaled anything that I have thrown at it. I'm not sure it even needs EQ. I tried some internet searches for EQ and they all made it...
  8. Acerun

SOLD: Dan Clark Ether Flow 1.1 Open Headphones (Mr Speakers)

Selling my Dan Clark Ether Flow 1.1 Open headphones. Excellent condition, golfing panther review. Lightweight and detailed sound. $675 plus shipping from SF (or local pick up) PayPal Goods and Services
  9. Acerun

SOLD! FS: Revel C205 Center Speaker Performa3

Selling my C205. List price $1100. Asking $500 plus shipping from SF (or local pick up) Paypal Goods and Services
  10. Acerun

SOLD! RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Good Condition - AKM Version

I'm selling one of my RME's. Little nick on the front but otherwise in good condition. AKM version. $750 plus shipping from SF (or local pick up) Paypal Goods and Services
  11. Acerun

FS: Audeze Sine - Perfect Condition

Selling my Audeze Sine Closed Back in Mint condition with box. BMW designed. $245 plus shipping from SF (or local pick up). Paypal Goods and Services
  12. Acerun

SOLD! FS: AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC RCA

I'm selling an RCA version of this highly performant little amp (Hypex 96 SINAD). Recently reviewed here by Amir, these are very nice-measuring and clean sounding. It is just a couple of months old and in perfect condition. I paid $450. These are great for many applications including Denon...
  13. Acerun

First REW measurement - Revel M126be

Honestly, my first REW measurement ever. Can anyone help me understand what I'm looking at and how to use for EQ? I actually did upload the harman curve into REW as house curve but I have no idea what I'm seeing or doing just yet.
  14. Acerun

Switchbox for Denon 5.2 and stereo 2.2 - Can use MiniDSP and RME ADI-2 DAC FS together?

So I have a Denon X8500H for 5.2 home theater, and I also have an Wiim Mini > RME ADI-2 DAC FS > Hypex 252 that I use for 2-channel stereo. I am using the Denon in full pre-out mode with Hypex 252 amps for all channels. To be able to do this without switching cables, I've added a switch box...
  15. Acerun

FS:. Revel M106 (pair) and C25 Center Channel Speakers - SOLD

These are in like new condition, maybe 5 months old. $2200 retail plus tax for new. Asking $1250 for the pair. Free pickup in San Francisco or will ship. C25 about 16 months old, like new $450.
  16. Acerun

Sold

Great condition. About 18 months old. Light use. Gloss black. $350. Would prefer to sell in SF but will ship at cost.
  17. Acerun

Denon X3700H FS in San Francisco - SOLD

18 months old, in great shape. Comes with calibration microphone and remote but I don't have the box. Would prefer to sell in SF but would consider shipping.
  18. Acerun

Front speakers on same or different amps?

I have no great way to phrase this so I apologize in advance if this has been covered... I just couldn't find it. Is there any advantage or disadvantage to running your front speakers on the same amplifier or splitting the front speakers onto two amplifiers. Use case. I am running external...
  19. Acerun

How to 12v trigger three amplifiers?

I have three Ncore amps that I'd like to trigger on and off with my Denon AVR. The problem is that the amps only have a trigger in... They don't have a trigger out to create a chain. The best I could figure out would be buying two of these to create the ability to run three different triggers...
  20. Acerun

WTB - Denon X8500H - AKM Chip Version

Found one. Thanks.
Top Bottom