Search results

1. K

Topping D90 MQA Vs SMSL SU-9 Vs Gustard DAC-X16

Hi, please, can you help me? I'm on the market to buy a DAC. I narrowed down my choice between does ones: Topping D90 MQA : €800 SMSL SU-9 : €400 Gustard DAC-X16 : about €450 Looking at each one spec and manual, they seem very similar, pretty the same, a part from the DAC chip. Is it this the...
  2. K

Active speakers suggestion: Focal Alpha 65 Vs JBL 306P MKII

Dear all, which active speakers do you suggest me between Focal Alpha 65 and JBL 306P MKII? I'll use just to listen to music (no mixing o mastering), mainly 70' and 80' rock and jazz. Thanks!
  3. K

Power amplifier for Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2

Dear all, which power amplifier do you suggest for does speakers? I would like one with balanced input. Here some alternatives I found or that have been suggested: DIYclassD NC400 mono kit (https://www.diyclassd.com/product/nc400-mono-kit/24) One of this Audiophonics amp (I'm in Europe) - but...
  4. K

Speakers suggestion for 35m^2 living room

Dear all, I'm going to set-up my hifi system to listen music and audio tv. I'll install it in my L-shaped living room: it's about 35m^2 and height 2,4m. The speakers will be side by side to the tv and in front of the sofa. The listening point will be about 3,5m from the speakers. The system...
  5. K

Topping D90 vs SMSL SU-9 vs SMSL M500v2 vs Schiit Modius

Dear all, I'm going to buy a DAC. After many searchesI came to this short list: Topping D90 SMSL SU-9 SMSL M500v2 Shiit Modius. I have a couple of questions: I really cannot understand the differences between the two SMSL and the Topping, apart from the obvious ones: processors (I think I...
  6. K

Analog mixer (Mackie 802VLZ4) as preamplifier?

Dear all, first of all I would like to thank you for this forum! I'm going to 'build' my hi-fi system and I'm collecting a lot of important information reading your reviews and followiong some threads. I'm going to setup my system buying some long lasting brick (DAC) and using some stuff I...
Top Bottom