Search results

1. B

Two channel amp with HDMI eARC?

Looking for a simple solution to amplify two channels coming from TV via eARC (preferably, worst case optical could be a solution too). Any better/cheaper solutions than the Wiim Amp?
  2. B

Bluetooth speaker for travel

Looks like my UE Boom finally kicked the bucket. Any thoughts what BT speaker I should get for travelling? Size of the Boom was about perfect... Must have usb c charging.
  3. B

Bluetooth or chromecast streaming amp for LS50 in bedroom

I have two pairs of unused LS50 and want to put one pair in the bedroom. In principle, I also have 2 old AVRs but being what they are, they are bigger than I'd like. Does anyone know of an affordable (say 200eur) Chromecast compatible amp with decentish measurements (say >80db SINAD) for those...
  4. B

Denon X3700, Pioneer LX505 or waiting?

Going to move to a new apartment soon. Listening area is rouglhy 4x4m, one side open to larger living room, other sides floor to ceiling windows and concrete walls. System will be dual use, movies and music in 5.1/2 but neither very loud. I have 4 Kef R3 1 Kef R2c 2 SVS SB1000 (depending on...
  5. B

TVs...

[mods please move or delete if too offtopic] Contemplating to get a new TV (got a really old 60" Sharp LCD). For set budget (probably 2K but not really decided yet), would you (in parentheses likely size at 2K): Get the biggest TV you can? That will probably mean regular Edge LED LCD (86") A...
  6. B

What type of dispersion for modern 'European rooms' (concrete, brick, large windows)?

I am seriously looking at a new condo (prices where I live are in the stratosphere but it is what it is). More than likely this would be a large (50ish m2) open living room with one or two sides of bottom to ceiling windows and brick or concrete walls, concrete floors (usually with wood on top)...
  7. B

Which TWS IEM with ANC to get?

My Sony wf-1000xm3 are getting glitchy after 20ish months of fairly decent performance. Wondering what to get for replacement? Definitely want decent to good ANC and sound quality, price less important. Considering: - Another set of wf-1000xm3 (they are cheap now, sometimes little over 100) -...
Top Bottom