Search results

1. Duraace9sp

Anthem 1140 or Denon X6700h.

Htp1.......jury still out but performance / function against cost there’s really not much yet that swayed me away. I had intended “other brand(s) but either the sheer volume of problems or perceived performance has me back at htp1.
  2. Duraace9sp

Deleted

Not certain there is any interest, and the thread can die if not. However - from my perspective this is finally generating some personal excitement and I thought I’d share.... My system has been off-line several years as my amps died along with the company. The speakers are from old system -...
  3. Duraace9sp

Dynaudio Emit M10 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Interesting is the image of the speaker in the Dyn factory testing array - is the speaker I have a FR FL in my system - and these were wwaaayyy before the Emit lines (these are my speakers in this test - planned for my rear heights) were introduced - Thats the Confidence C2 series in the image -...
  4. Duraace9sp

Anthem to introduce new models!

Bobo77 said: Can you tell me where that info is documented, or what your source is? My tech and I have sourced all the published specs & data and can find no documentation on that topic, one way or the other? hi bobo77 As noted I had confirmed in several places - I lost money canceling my...
  5. Duraace9sp

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

That’s an old post - as I’m an htp1 owner Now. Also the Dirac dlbc multi sub problems remain - unresolved with no horizon on a fix from Dirac.....also another issue. Thanks for reply tho. The previous post about where to set the output voltage to get 2.35v without clipping and work with the...
  6. Duraace9sp

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

hello, ‘’ok - if left to my own I’d settle on a wild a__ed guess and set the output voltage to 2.0v as I don’t understand how to calculate around the coarseness narrated here. this is my amp(s) - The XLR input is a true balance input. Both conductors are isolated relative to ground. The XLR...
  7. Duraace9sp

There’s a lot of stuff out there. I had actual correspondence and documentation which I could not find just now. It may be in this thread as well- paradigm also confirmed. The AVMs will allow analog pass through. the MRXs will not. Above as posted is correct.
  8. Duraace9sp

The MRX 540/740/1140 will not do pass through. they reprocess all signals.
  9. Duraace9sp

Show us your Cars

....yes.....many poor decisions....but when you stood back and looked it was rare (shorty 1947) and a head Turner - I still think it was one of the coolest “looking” trucks I’ve seen.......no one knew thx
  10. Duraace9sp

Show us your Cars

Tubbed w shortened dana suicide doors, small block chev air bags etc...loved and hated it.....wish I still had it
  11. Duraace9sp

Show us your Cars

Gone now......studebaker
  12. Duraace9sp

Thanks - I’ve since elected for seperates. I was thinking receiver as my big 7 channel died. Now elected to buy new amps as well..... thank you for the reply!
  13. Duraace9sp

I opted for - neither. Was going down that path as my amp crapped out.... just “re-amplified” so it leaning to htp1 with open mind to AVM70 (terrible roll-out) or others..... thx
  14. Duraace9sp

Wild places, post em if you got em...

Perspective - Oregon Coast:
  15. Duraace9sp

The last wildcard is tough to drive speakers that are nominally 4ohm and demand a lot..... plus another I forgot for a moment... no usb in/out for a source (DAC, etc) on the Anthems.
  16. Duraace9sp

Yeah - we have a home there. We go a handful of time each year with the hope we retire there someday. Heres a shot from our backyard = its - tough
  17. Duraace9sp

LOL - Thanks. I found my Amp(s) dead and Spectron (John Ulrich) is no more so cannot get them repaired. So if separates again I have no amplification and Im not to willing to spend at that level = so AVR for everything. Id like 11 channels and 2 sub control Id like turn it on and it works -...
  18. Duraace9sp

I’m struggling here hoping for some input or advice. I was going to get the 1140 - but holy early release problems? Plus I understand now that 4th quarter this year they will have the hdmi 2.1 upgrade as base model - early adopters will need to deal with the bugs and glitches an Anthem...
  19. Duraace9sp

yes. There were many......people trampling them....then next day gone. I’m at this beach a few times a year but only came across them this single occasion.....thanks!
  20. Duraace9sp

They were hiding....it’s a drop off there. Wait quietly then they’d pop their heads up, see me and duck back down......fun
Top Bottom