• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Deleted

Duraace9sp

Forum Donor
Not certain there is any interest, and the thread can die if not.

However - from my perspective this is finally generating some personal excitement and I thought I’d share....

My system has been off-line several years as my amps died along with the company. The speakers are from old system - the amps, pre/pro, CD ripper, streaming devices (in general), TV, and the various service parts (fire tv/apply tv/Disney/etc) are all new. I in fact have not had TV service for several years.......... the amps arrival today has me realizing that I am excited to get an AV system up and running again.

I still have a long ways to go.....of course the connecting, running wires, getting it all to talk nicely, I even at this site recommendation bought a Harmony Elite to tie it all up then add Dirac get the subs on the scene......I need to do a bit at a time and hopefully am happy at the end of the day.......

ive been reading and learning as the room correction processes and streaming are all going to be new to me.......here’s to finally taking the first step....

be well........thanks for looking

Top Bottom