Search results

1. TomekNet

Center speaker "upgrade" to in-wall, any thoughts?

Hi! I currently have a 7.2.4 HT speaker system powered by Purifi nad Hypex amps, with KEF R3's and R2c as LCR. Soon I'll be moving in to a new apartment and I'd like to move all my AV-electronics into a hidden locker in the corner of the living room, clearing out the space under my oled TV. For...
  2. TomekNet

Any proof that Digione Sig has better SQ then Digione?

Hi, Can Allo Digione Signature might be any better in terms of audible SQ then Digione powered by a decent SMPS? One can easily find a common opinion that it is, but I can't find any proof for that (such as a blind test, even with 'highy respected' LPS vs cheap SMPS). I've seen ASR measurements...
  3. TomekNet

Matching Purifi monoblock amp

I'm developing my already not-so-budget stereo & HT setup. I'm more than happy with Denon x3700, NAD C298 and KEF R3s. I'm waiting for a 6-channel NC252 power amp to be delivered so I could put Denon in my current 5.2.2 setup to a full pre-amp mode. Lately I've figured out I might be able to...
  4. TomekNet

Solving three different hum sources (2 solved, 1 in progress)

After hooking up NAD c298 with my Denon x3700 I've discovered a hum noise in my speakers. I also had another source of hum caused by a 12V trigger cable (either triggering SVS sub or NAD power amp). Then I've identified a third source of hum coming from my music source device connected to S/PDIF...
  5. TomekNet

12V Trigger buzz

I've connected SVS sub to my Denon 3700 AVR with a 6-meter mono mini-jack cable and I hear a buzz in all speakers. After I disconnect the trigger cable buzz stops. Is there a way to solve this? All equipment is connected to a single wall socket via the strip, btw.
  6. TomekNet

Budget "stereo within HT" system development dilemmas

Hello Guys, This is my first post here, but I'm reading this forum for a while. I'm rather new to the audio area and I find this forum extremely informative and useful. I'm a classic example of a middle-aged man that values music quality more and more every single year getting older ;) Right...
Top Bottom