Search results

1. M

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Yeah, the Denon is obviously more powerful and can drive those KEFs. The A30 and all these mini amps in general seem more suited to nearfield desktop PC or bedroom 2.1 setups.
  2. M

So I'm currently audtioning the SA300...nice little amp, decent sound, clarity, depth, etc...but I want to compare it to the A30...biggest selling point for me for A30 is more inputs (optical) and headphone jack, although TBH the sound on my AE-5 Pure is quite good so I may just leave as is with...
  3. M

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX AE-5

My AE-5 Pure edition has Dolby and DTS options under processing menu...
  4. M

Loxjie A30 Digital Power Amplifier

This x1000....Fosi/Douk have it but their internal build quality is crap, I had to return both the Douk and it's twin the Fosi BT30E because constant popping through the speakers, and the audio would cut out when no signal, then take like half a second to cut back in when there was a signal, so...
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Topping MX3 DAC & Amp

I'm currently testing this unit alongside the SA300 in order to find a replacement for the Fosi BT30E that just had too many QC issues, which sucked because it's the only amp (alongside clones like the Douk) that has a freaking sub crossover and level control. FYI I've got a 2.1 setup, 2 passive...
  6. M

Under $200, headphone jack, AND sub x-over/level control? Sign me up...
Top Bottom