Search results

1. S

Raspberry pi4 with USB

Hi, I wanted a 4k system for movies, so I upgraded my existing raspberry pi3 HAT system to a raspberry pi4. I havent got a dedicated a audio HAT with the new pi since i assume that the old USB interface problems are not present anymore. (Please do let me know if this is correct) But when i...
  2. S

Anyone using minidsp SHD with additional DAC

Hi friends, I have a tough problem for which i would like some advice. I have a 2.1 setup in my smallish bedroom and use a Bemchmark DAC3 as the preamp, as a source selector and also as source to feed my subs, an svs 2000 The balanced outs on the DAC3 goes to the amp and it plays my...
  3. S

Matching devices - impedance etc

Hi, I have a newbie doubt on how to go about matching devices. I recently had my chinese DAC die on me due to what i think might be a power fluctuation and i went back to my old Schiit modi multibit, feeding it directly into my tired old receiver being used as the 2.1 amp. Well, the setup...
  4. S

Multiple devices vs single processor ?

Hi, For a person re-hauling their current setup (the preamp+crossover part) what would be the way to go wrt no of devices? When i started out i put together my 2.1 setup using a very old Yamaha receiver (A2070) to serve as the preamp + amp. I am considering replacing the amplification now...
Top Bottom