Search results

1. D

KEF Ci200RR-THX In-ceiling/In-Wall Speaker Review

"Speaker was measured using a special mode of Klippel Near-field Scanner where you mount the speaker to a baffle and through clever signal processing, the sound from backside and edges of the baffle are filtered out. Result is anechoic response of the speaker." Would this technique be...
  2. D

Benchmark AHB2 germinated my peppers

Habaneros and ghost peppers can be tough to germinate. Here's how my Benchmark AHB2 helped me out: 1. Soak pepper seeds in diluted chamomile tea overnight. Discard floaters, small seeds, discolored seeds 2. Spread remaining seeds on a damp paper towel and place inside a labeled ziploc bag 3...
  3. D

Advice: DAC + AHB2 vs KEF LS50 Wireless

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps computer to Schiit Modius DAC to a pair of ADAM T8Vs and a subwoofer? This seems like an incredible value-to-performance ratio by removing the need for an amplifier.
  4. D

Advice: DAC + AHB2 vs KEF LS50 Wireless

Hello, Recent lurker, first time poster. Wasn't quite sure which forum would be most applicable to my question, but here goes: I am looking to upgrade from a budget surround system to a higher quality stereo system. I don't need/want awesome surround sound for blockbuster movies. I want to...
Top Bottom