Search results

1. C

Matrix Audio Mini-i 3 and Mini-i Pro 3

I just got my unit and I love having my turntable, airplay, and computer all connected to my speakers and headphones. Sometimes when switching to USB audio via the remote the audio never plays, even though it says it's selected and my computer recognizes the device as online. When using the...
  2. C

@WolfX-700 I took a sneak peak at your web posting. I'm not too familiar with all the terms you used. Any idea what this means for USB listening? I'm also interested in using this devices for the RCA input. Thanks, Bryan
  3. C

How to fix static on iLoud Micro or any replacement suggestions?

Holy crap. Got the SC203's. What an upgrade. No static either. Bass seems kind of weak, though. Not sure if that's the E30. Also, the iLoud Micro static was definitely worse before the bluetooth mode disables after 30-40s, but never goes away after.
  4. C

How well would this pair with the SC203? Also, I don't know much about audio equipment, but noticed the Mini-i Pro 3 doesn't haven't an optical out, so I assume I'd be connecting it via rca.
  5. C

Yeah, it also happens without any cables connected. Ordering the SC203's, which are also active. Will let you know how those compare. At least those have a standby switch and all the controls are in the front.
  6. C

I'm getting some white noise / static coming through the iLoud Micro. This is even happening when the volume is all the way down on them. Out of curiosity, I tried a power conditioner, but still get the static. It's very subtle, but enough to annoy me as a desktop speakers.
  7. C

Is the Schiit Saga+ overkill for just switching sources? And general setup help.

After having over $1300 worth of equipment in my cart, I opted for just the E30 and to juggle some cables around. The Saga+ was also on backorder, which helped. Thanks again.
  8. C

Is the Schiit Saga+ overkill for just switching sources? And general setup help.

@solderdude thanks so much for the help. I've got the Schiit Mani coming in the mail and am wondering now if there's some all in one solution that could replace the DAC, Headphone Amp, Phono Amp (if possible), and drive my Speakers. I wonder how close something like the Burson Conductor 3...
  9. C

I also just found this: Nobsound Stereo 4-IN-2-OUT RCA Audio Signal Splitter / Switcher Selector Passive Preamp Not sure how/if that works or affects sound quality.
  10. C

I am new to this. I'm in an apartment and usually have everything set at low volumes. I'm going from MacOS -> JDLabs ODAC -> Bottlehead Crack -> HD 650. I'm manually pulling out the cables to switch to my speakers, so MacOS -> ODAC -> iLoud Micro. I also have a turntable -> Schiit Mani. Is...
  11. C

Help with Moto M4 Setup

Thanks, @Blumlein 88! Just ordered the cables.
  12. C

Help with Moto M4 Setup

I have a turntable with phono going to a Schiit Mani. I also have a Moto M4 on its way. I'd like to have Schiit Mani going to the M4 so that I can record audio and so that I can also just listen to my turntable through my monitors hooked up to my M4. Do I need a RCA -> TRS cable to hook up...
Top Bottom