Search results

1. Sloppy Joe

Could Use Some Help with Yamaha WXC-50

thank you so much for these suggestions. For now I cannot perform the above, because last Friday I sent the unit to a local repair shop. I used them a couple of times, they did a fantastic job on my old Tascam DAT recorder. Hopefully they'll succeed again. Thanks again, also thanks to...
  2. Sloppy Joe

yes it is frustrating! I tried hardwire Ethernet too with the laptop, nothing. In the original post I forgot to mention, that I also did a Firmware update, Version 2.86. Didn't help either. I also sent a message to Yamaha Support, but haven't heard back from them, yet.
  3. Sloppy Joe

Thanks MaxwellsEq, I tried with a laptop with W10. Unfortunately again the "MusicCastSetUp" wifi shows up, but no further steps to put in the so called password 12345678. I have a friend who has Ubuntu on his PC, so I will have to try that later this week.
  4. Sloppy Joe

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

I am using Mediaserver on my DS224+ with DSM7.2.1. Installing MinimServer does what exactly?
  5. Sloppy Joe

I would like to do that, but first of all, the main problem is, that I cannot reach the WXC-50 with the app. So far the WiiM Pro Plus plays fine off the server. Again the NAS is not the problem.
  6. Sloppy Joe

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

I have no time to read all 23 pages, so this may have come up before. I noticed that a 96/24 FLAC from my Synology NAS with an ethernet connection is put out as 96/16 by the WiiM Pro Plus. I can see that on my RME-2 DAC. However the same music stored on the NAS as a WAV file is put out the...
  7. Sloppy Joe

I screwed up, I tried everything, but my Yamaha WXC-50 does no longer communicate with my iPad (both an old one and a brand new iPad) or iPhone. All with the same results. It started with replacement of my old Synology NAS (wich had all my music on it). At first it did not show up on the...
  8. Sloppy Joe

Mackie HR824Mk2

Here is a pic of the current set up. Demping material in the back and on the side walls. Slanted walls front and back, straight walls to the sides. I am using a Emotiva DA convertor as pre-amp. The thingy on top is a Yamaha streamer.
  9. Sloppy Joe

Mackie HR824Mk2

Hi guys. New here, first post. I purchased a pair of HR824mk2 a few months ago. Reading up on it before, SOS and other pro-magazine reviews, I decided it was time for something totally different. Boy, what a happy surprise! First of all I have been in recording and mastering half my life and...
Top Bottom