Search results

1. A

Topping E30 USB input

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and advice! Finally, I have decided to go for the Raspberry Pi solution. Two more questions, if I may: Will the Raspberry Pi Zero W be enough for running moode or volumio? Will this cable be good to connect the rpi to the Topping USB interface? Again...
  2. A

Topping E30 USB input

I don't have a CCA. This is also why I need to do some calculations: -average price for used CCA is ~50 EUR -toslink to coaxial adapter ~12-15 EUR -Coaxial cable ~7-10 EUR So, at least 75 EUR to get this working. I should've bought a DAC with double optical input or a DAC-streamer... I was...
  3. A

Topping E30 USB input

I wish it was that simple, but it's an old model (PMA-14S1). It's purely analog.
  4. A

Topping E30 USB input

Thanks, didn't know this existed. Will this adapter/converter thing have any effect on the quality of the audio?
  5. A

Topping E30 USB input

I just realised that if I decide to use the android tablet for this then I will manually have to remove it once in a while to charge the battery, which is a deal breaker.
  6. A

Topping E30 USB input

The tablet has a microUSB port. I need to check if it still runs though because it's quite old and I haven't used it in a while. Basically what I am trying to accomplish is to play spotify through spotify connect (listen on other device) through the DAC which I already installed. Because the TV...
  7. A

Topping E30 USB input

Hello, I am trying to understand how to use the USB input from the Topping E30. Is this port only to connect it to a PC/laptop? Or can I use this for other devices? Would it be possible to connect a Chromecast audio to this USB port? How about a tablet running android? I am trying to find a...
Top Bottom