Search results

1. A

a.live (a new format for music)

Hi- I don't know if this is allowed or if this is the appropriate forum (I'll remove it if it isn't, of course). I recently founded a music tech startup called a.live- think of it as MTV for the future:). Each song release is a 3D virtual world where the user is inside the music, and can...
  2. A

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Hi- what is this pinksoda ui? I googled and d couldn't find anything at all on it. TIA!
  3. A

LOTR/Hobbit 4k release

I meant a fancier box with books etc like the old DVD box used to be. This looks kinda boring.
  4. A

LOTR/Hobbit 4k release

Is there a box set coming up for this?
  5. A

A challenge for those who want one

I found that the classical ones were easier to pick out, compressed rock, less so. So source material (of course!) matters.
  6. A

A challenge for those who want one

https://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality. You can just use this?
  7. A

Boutique/Cutting Edge TVs

Samsung's The Wall? As prices dip I think this will be a much better solution compared to projection.
  8. A

Linkwitz LX521.4 - new build and impressions

I don't know about that- my Spatials have 2 15" woofers too but definitely need a sub. I know there is dsp on the linkwitz, but still...
  9. A

Any Guitar Effects Rack Experts?

I would get a fractal fm3 for this purpose over a rack unit.
  10. A

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

I'm scratching my head a bit- I've never once got my Elex to clip, at super loud volumes. Not refuting the results, just curious. As someone pointed out before, is the unit defective?
  11. A

New IOTAVX 17-Channel Home-Cinema AV Processor

Tempting. Just that the box is so boring:(
  12. A

Spatial audio speakers

Well, the graph clearly shows that there is output below 100 hz (pre correction) no? Also, I've tried other mains before that it crossed over at 80, so presumably the speaker's response determines the crossover inside Audyssy somewhere?
  13. A

Spatial audio speakers

For what it's worth this is what audyssey measured in room for my m3s. It's crossing them over at 60 hz, so they definitely don't fall off below 100 hz.
  14. A

Poll: Best Looking Stereo Integrated Amp

Haha is that real? I would actually buy it.
  15. A

Spatial audio speakers

Interesting- I don't think I've found them bright specifically (although they do sound lean, which may be the same thing)?
  16. A

Spatial audio speakers

What is the idiosyncratic bit?
  17. A

Spatial audio speakers

I have 4 of these, very curious about measurements as well.
Top Bottom