• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
like how the rubber feet are bolted into place rather than simply glued, and the LED PCB is an elegant touch.

But what about the paint? My previous experience with rubberized paint hasn't always been good.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Very very nice! Both the review and the amp. Congrats to both!

I suggest an NC502MP based amp too? I absolutely love mine.

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company
like how the rubber feet are bolted into place rather than simply glued, and the LED PCB is an elegant touch.

But what about the paint? My previous experience with rubberized paint hasn't always been good.
Thank you!
The paint is not rubberized, it's a special paint used in automotive interiors and furniture. From my experience, it handles very well sun and such things.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
If I take your sarcasm literally, it is offending.
If there is something a non native English speaking person doesn't get, would be cool to explain it

A pun regarding the typo on your case and the ethnic majority in China. "Hancrafted"

1608873016796.png

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
If there is something a non native English speaking person doesn't get, would be cool to explain it

Should be handcrafted. Pun was 'Han' Chinese which is most of them.

Pretty sure the modules are coming out of the Seetek EMS plant in Malaysia aren't they?

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company
A pun regarding the typo on your case and the ethnic majority in China. "Hancrafted"

View attachment 101430
Wow, how could I miss this :facepalm:
I spent hours checking everything and this stupid typo went through it...
Now two solutions, correcting the typo or finding a guy named Han to do the assembly...
Pretty sure the modules are coming out of the Seetek EMS plant in Malaysia aren't they?
They are. They are also the only thing not built locally.
Is the paint nextel?
Yes

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
View attachment 101430
o_O How the f**k... I spent hours to do this review, took quite a few shots... and never paid attention to this?!:facepalm:
paying attention to details: I'm glad to see CE certification, serial numbers, and the unit being proudly labelled as Handcrafted in Luxembourg.
Even when you spelt hancrafted, I still had no clue where you were going.:p

Both you and I need to improve our English, @boXem | audio...

Oh, by the way... Merry Christmas to all, folks!:)

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Now two solutions, correcting the typo or finding a guy named Han to do the assembly...

Don't you do the assembly on your own? Han, Solo? :)

Merry Christmas!

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow, how could I miss this :facepalm:
I spent hours checking everything and this stupid typo went through it...

They are. They are also the only thing not built locally.

Yes

Since it's handcrafted.
Maybe you can add a "d" just above in between "han" and "crafted", and it would be a kind of new boXem logo ?
No really, I'm half serious.

Top Bottom