Search results

1. C

What's the best way to share one USB DAC between two PCs?

I have a RME ADI-2 Pro that I want to share between a PC and a Laptop that are both at my desk. I don't need audio from both at the same time, and in fact was thinking I could just purchase a cheap USB "switch" like this this and the appropriate cables. There are a surprising number of reviews...
  2. C

How do people feel about intentionally colored Amps targeted to specific headphones (iFi Zen CAN6xx)?

iFi is releasing a DAC/AMP combo specifically targeting the HD 6xx/650. The goal is to take the FR of the headphones, and in the unit EQ it to something considered more pleasing. I find this type of product very compelling. I think for a lot of people the 6xx is endgame, and having a unit...
  3. C

Why would someone choose the D90/A90 stack over a ADI-2-DAC FS?

I am looking for a DAC/AMP setup for my desktop, and my budget is essentially $1500. The lowest impedance headphones I would be using are 32 ohm so the DX3/DX7 pro are unfortunately out. Not a fan of the styling of the M500. The A90/D90 stack and the RME ADI-2FS both have caught my eye. From...
Top Bottom