Search results

1. M

DIY Subwoofer enclosure questions

Hello. i'm currently trying to figure out what subwoofer enclosure to build. I'll be building 4 same subs. I'll place them in corners of the room. I've already built 3 different enclosures over past years. They are all sealed and small, because i lacked space for bigger subs. Now i finally got a...
  2. M

Room renovation. Questions

Hello, I'm doing some renovations in my home theatre room. Basically i want to soundproof room from neighbors. I live in apartment. Recently finished floating floor. But whenever i walk on it i hear a loud booming sound. And i personally don't mind it, but it will affect sound. Floor...
  3. M

Stereo sound interference?

Hello everyone, the short version of my problem is that two speakers play quieter than when only one speaker is playing. Long version: First i would like to describe the room i'm listening in. It's small very treated with absorption panels room, i.e. ceiling, window, door, every wall except...
  4. M

Semi-useful measurements: Dali Spektor 2 vs Wharfedale Diamond 220

Hello, i recently bought Dali Spektor 2 but after a few tests and thorough listening i decided to sell them back and return to my old Wharfedale Diamond 220, and here is why. Firstly, all my measurements are not very accurate, but its just fine for comparison, i suppose. I have, some might...
  5. M

Resonance + recommend me budget speakers

Hello, i need some help with choosing new passive bookshelf speakers. I currently own a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 220 and they are quite good and all, but i have this specific problem. I listen in room with low reverberation and can hear some kind of resonance which is gradually decaying...
  6. M

Dual Stereo Subwoofers in multichannel system

Hi, i need your help, guys. Right now i have 5.1 system, but i plan to upgrade it to 7.2. And i want stereo bass. I was thinking about buying Denon AVR-X3600H AV Receiver. If i understand right it have 2 sub out, which you can equalize independently, but it will still be mono bass, right? Also i...
Top Bottom