Search results

1. Vini darko

Cute new schiit speaker amps

They are so tiny and adorable.
  2. Vini darko

Making it fit.

The problem. User incompetence. £13 xt25 knock offs and high tech heat gun. Success I didn't break it. Its a bit tight. Waller her out , it'll be fine. Looks nice. Stopping the front chuffing. Fixing the tri-amp bodge that led to this current bodge. It lives again , one more to go...
  3. Vini darko

Nautilus first dive of this seasons expidition

Live on youtube for the next few weeks. Explore deep ocean off the west American coast. Will get to see things no human has seen before hopfully incuding new species of anaimals and intresting science.
  4. Vini darko

Hum with fast charger anomaly

Got a hum anomaly with my lg v30+ when using the fast charger. First situation: when headphones are plugged into the phone and it's on fast charge. There is mains hum in the headphones if I'm Not holding the phone , that goes away if I'm holding the phone. Second situation: with headphones...
  5. Vini darko

Festive pets.

Humiliate your pets with festive attire and post a picture.
  6. Vini darko

Live amplifer repair.

7. Vini darko

How quite is your room?

Apologies if this is already a thread. I just downloaded a spl meter app. The ambient noise in my room is measuring at 15db if I hold my breath. It's spiking to between 20-30db when I breath or move. It's 22:37 in the evening right now so noise floor will drop again later (01:30-03:00) being...
  8. Vini darko

New freebee from Steve and MA

Nice free Hires files from MA recordings courtesy of Steve
  9. Vini darko

Physical media vrs steaming

Razor makes good points. I've been relying more and more on streaming lately with subscriptions to Amazon, YouTube and soundcloud. I keep thinking about getting back into tape recording to save my favourite albums/mixes from the copyright/censorship plague. I used to have a lot of fun back in...
  10. Vini darko

Audio range rant from bad guy

Contains explicit criticism of bs
Top Bottom