Search results

1. S

Alternative to SoundSource

SoundSource Amoeba support e-mailed me and said they only support stereo and don't support multi-channel set-ups. I like SoundSource because they have the Harman curve set-up for my headphones, but otherwise I feel hamstrung. Can anyone suggest an alternative that contains headphone EQ and also...
  2. S

How to download Impulcifier with MacOS

What is the simplest step-by-step process to download Impulcifier with Mac OS? I have SoundSource and MacOs Ventura.
  3. S

Darin Fong's "Out of Your Head"

I've had OOYH for several years and really enjoyed it. I currently have my 24 inch IMac running on macOS Ventura. My setup is IMac>>Topping D90SE>>Stax SRM 323S>>Stax SR 009. I don't have any external speakers and use the built-in IMac speakers for convenience, so my headphones are the only...
  4. S

total EQ newbie with questions

My setup is IMac 24-inch M1 >>Topping D90SE>>Stax SRM-323S >>Stax SR-009 I'm happy with it. But I'd like recommendations for Parametric EQ software for this setup.
  5. S

Mac OS Venture update for Topping D90 SE?

I already have this operating on Mac OS Monterrey but am putting off the Ventura update? Has anyone updated and if so, how is this done?
  6. S

Where are the reviews for Mjolnir, Kevin Gilmore, Blue Hawaii Electrostatic Energizers?

I realize that amir would probably review expensive products if their owners send them to him. The fact that these expensive energizers are not reviewed might be due to the reluctance of their owners to send them. And I'm sure there must be owners of such energizers on this forum. Might this...
  7. S

Regarding Electrostatic Energizers...

Although electrostatic headphones are considered niche product, I would like to see more reviews of electrostatic energizers and also headphones. The Mjolnir amps, the Blue Hawaii amps, all that stuff about tube sound vs solid state--I would like some clarification. I'm hoping someone on this...
  8. S

D90SE version V1.87 firmware update

Has anyone downloaded this, and is it worth it? I have the Topping D90 SE and am leery of installing any updates.
Top Bottom