Search results

1. Indica

Audiophile noob's first setup!

I actually pulled the trigger on a pair of Paradigm Monitors v7s, Topping D30/PA3. So far loving it so much! Thanks for the suggestions though guys!
  2. Indica

Paradigm's monitor SE atoms vs paradigm Monitor Mini

The title says it all. Bought a pair of the Monitor SE atoms, but eBay seller states he's currently out of stock of them, and offered the Paradigm Monitor Mini's v7s. Trying to decide if they're as good as the SE atoms.
  3. Indica

Multiple inputs, on different outputs.

I see from Topping's site Would it be safe, just to run it, and keep the volume nob at zero? With it only being a preamp and the volume nob being a potentiometer? I'd assume no damage would occur?
  4. Indica

Multiple inputs, on different outputs.

Best way to be able to hook up a turntable, and a DAC(For PC audio) to both a headphone amp and speaker amp? (Not to be used at the same time) My current idea on how to do this is using the A30's pre-amp line out but could that possibly cause damage to the speakers/amp?
  5. Indica

SMSL AD18 Sub

Few questions I have: Best Subwoofer for under 150? I assume I'd need a powered one for the AD18. I'd like to be able to control the volume of the sub, I'm not too sure if the volume is adjusted on the 3.5mm or not. If it doesn't, I know I can find a sub with speaker out on it, but does...
  6. Indica

SMSL AD18: subjective impressions

I'm a complete noob, would you by chance be willing to explain or point me in the direction to do research?
  7. Indica

Looking at a pair of paradigms monitors SE atoms which have a rating of 89db vs the RP-160Ms 96db, do you think the AD18 would be alright to push these speakers?
  8. Indica

This AMP is in my cart currently, yet, I wonder if the " I wouldn’t use it to crank bass-heavy EDM or rap" would affect my enjoyment, as I enjoy my heavy bass in a lot of rap I listen to.
  9. Indica

Audiophile noob's first setup!

Hello everyone! I've been doing so much research over the last few days. I've come across a setup I really enjoy, then I do a bit more research, read a few posts on here, Reddit, HiFiGuides and find something else that I think is it. So thus all my posts, across the forums :cool: My needs and...
  10. Indica

Audiophile noob's first real setup!

please delete, accidently posted before done writing!
Top Bottom