Search results

1. L

My friend has a Scarlett 4i4; will there be a big difference in audio quality compared to using that, versus something like a Topping DX3 Pro?

I recommended a DX3 Pro to my friend who wants to step up from mobo audio, but he said he already has a 4i4. This can function essentially the same as the DX3 pro with regards to being an external sound card, right? Would there be a substantial difference in quality of music or gaming between...
  2. L

What are some cheaper but good alternatives to the Element II or III?

Can someone give me some good options to check out at different price points below the Element for amp/dac devices?
  3. L

What’s a good headphone to compliment my Element II? I do a lot of gaming, media consumption, etc.

I currently have DT-990 Pros and was rather shocked to see the abysmal review in the review index for them lol. What might I consider otherwise that’s perhaps $500 or less? I don’t care to spend more on a pair of headphones for the sake thereof if I’m quickly moving past the point of diminishing...
  4. L

Looking for some computer speaker recommendations; can someone help break it down for a noob?

Hi everyone - I've been reading some threads here and there trying to wrap my head around everything. I am by no means an audiophile and I do not know much about audio in general (which is why I'm seeking advice here!) I would like to get a nice pair of desktop speakers for my PC. Previously I...
  5. L

Utter audio noob somewhat disillusioned with the amp/dac market, looking for advice...

Hi guys. First off, I'm in the process of educating myself on amps, dacs, and the like. It's a lot to take in. What I really want is to not necessarily become an expert in this field but to learn enough to make a good, informed buying decision. I own a pair of DT-990 Pro 250ohm headphones. I...
Top Bottom