Search results

1. P

Dynaudio Heritage Special

They will sound fantastic! Depending on the size of your room, you may not need a sub. I had a Martin Logan Balance Force 210 in my system but I soon realized I didn’t need or want it with the HS and sold it. That being said a faster more accurate sub may work better, I might try the Kef kc62.
  2. P

Yep, and then he got a taste of his own medicine. I don’t think he enjoyed it much, it’s always better to be kind.
  3. P

Mad? well maybe a little.
  4. P

That’s nice to know, I’m not anti class D or anything else. I was just messing with Watchnerd. However I’m not an electrical engineer nor do I pretend to be.
  5. P

Well I don’t think pejorative is the word you’re looking for, maybe inscrutable.....
  6. P

I see, that’s what you meant by crud.
  7. P

So you need to filter out the distortion before you measure?
  8. P

https://tidal.com/track/35467662
  9. P

Like I said, I should have done this before I panicked.
  10. P

Sorry I took the wink face as added sarcasm.
  11. P

I’ll try and explain this so you can understand. You began by criticizing the amp I was using, implying it was to wimpy. So I was simply retuning the favor. This has nothing to do with whether or not your amp could reproduce the coil movement I was experiencing, I’m quite sure it could.
  12. P

Well I’m fairly certain when I played this track on my other system with the same results it is the track that’s the culprit.
  13. P

I’ll take the word of one of the greatest audio engineers over any of one’s you listed.
  14. P

Maybe you should watch again, he specifically said the claimed distortion level of class D amps is exaggerated.
  15. P

Lol... last 10 minutes or so.
  16. P

According to John Curl it is true.
  17. P

Hahaha.... Right!
Top Bottom