Search results

1. ozz

noob question, TV optical out, does equalizer have any effect on sound?

Hi, I'm gonna buy a DX3 pro to be able to listen to headphones with the TV, optical out is the only solution. I heard that I cannot control the volume with the samsung remote because optical out transmits 100% sound, that's why I need a preamp, also need a dac to convert optical and some kind of...
  2. ozz

best <400$ headphones for movies?

Hey guys, Most likely I'll use a Topping dx3 pro with the headphones so that will have to be able to drive it. I have an old, neutral, closed, Fischer Audio FA003 headphones and I like it but I'd like something better, warm/dark or neutral, something that is capable of strong trembling bass but...
  3. ozz

Comfortable balanced daily IEM recommendation, gift

Hey guys, I'm looking for a comfy daily IEM for a friend as a gift, I thought of the Tin T3, have not tried it but only heard good things about it so far. It's gonna be used with an Iphone 6 so I need something that can be driven by that phone. Comfort is probably the most important thing and...
  4. ozz

Looking for <100$ IEM with bass

Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap IEMs for when I'm commuting, mainly for electronic music so bass/sub-bass is what I really need. My only IEM is a Creative EP630 https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-Superior-Ergonomic/dp/B002EL4MXY , which sounds pretty weak. I never...
  5. ozz

Is there really no alternative to Topping MX3?

Hey guys, I've been reading about this for days and I'm getting sick of it. Here's what I need. A dac and headphone amp combo (or a separate dac and headphone amp) that has optical input and a remote, I want this to listen to my headphones (64ohm) with my TV. I thought this will be easy but...
Top Bottom