Search results

1. ozz

best <400$ headphones for movies?

I can only find one thread from 2014 that says it's 900$ without the headphone, that's out of my price range.
  2. ozz

noob question, TV optical out, does equalizer have any effect on sound?

I see, your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack output ? That's awesome.. Samsung has nothing but optical out.
  3. ozz

I wanted to buy the Hifiman HE-4XX but I watched many reviews of it and I realized I would need to lower the high end and a bit boost the low end with that headphone, otherwise it would be too bright for me but if the TV's EQ can't do that and I'd need 300$+ to do it, I'll just not buy that...
  4. ozz

If that's true then anything that needs EQ is out of the question, so HE-4XX is gone. That hardware is way too expensive for this use. So optical out brings out 100% the audio file, without any modifications.
  5. ozz

I don't want a headphone where everything sounds bassy, I like sub-bass, pretty much up to 60hz I like but above that I'm not a fan. I'm ok with a bit warmer sound, I don't need 100% neutral but rather neutral than a sony bassy style. Right now I'm looking at HE-4XX and HD58X coz I never had a...
  6. ozz

Hi, I'm gonna buy a DX3 pro to be able to listen to headphones with the TV, optical out is the only solution. I heard that I cannot control the volume with the samsung remote because optical out transmits 100% sound, that's why I need a preamp, also need a dac to convert optical and some kind of...
  7. ozz

Hey guys, Most likely I'll use a Topping dx3 pro with the headphones so that will have to be able to drive it. I have an old, neutral, closed, Fischer Audio FA003 headphones and I like it but I'd like something better, warm/dark or neutral, something that is capable of strong trembling bass but...
  8. ozz

Comfortable balanced daily IEM recommendation, gift

Hey guys, I'm looking for a comfy daily IEM for a friend as a gift, I thought of the Tin T3, have not tried it but only heard good things about it so far. It's gonna be used with an Iphone 6 so I need something that can be driven by that phone. Comfort is probably the most important thing and...
  9. ozz

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Did anyone try to connect powered speakers to the RCA output of the dx3? On the website it says it can be used with active speakers and a dac+preamp, I just want to know if anyone tried it...
  10. ozz

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

The biggest BS is that we pay tax for the shipping as well, so (price + shipping) * 1.19 here, and shipping is about 20-30$ usually. Atom becomes 155$..
  11. ozz

Was it louder at least with the Atom or it's not even more powerful than the DX3?
  12. ozz

Did anyone measure the new V2 if it's as good as the first one? I need a dac+head amp optical in with remote and was thinking this is the best option but I was afraid when I read all the failures. Then I thought D50s + Archel2 but can't get the archel2 now and the DAC part of the DX3 pro V2...
  13. ozz

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

@amirm I'm in need of a dac and amp, with optical in, remote control. Was thinking of D50s + Atom or Geshelli Archel2, would this M500 be a better choice or the first one still best?
  14. ozz

Looking for <100$ IEM with bass

Can you link me those tips please?
  15. ozz

Like the KZ ZSX? 5BA+1DD. Drop some models if you know them. I thought everyone's priority is to shut down outside noise when listening to IEMs or do you just crank the volume till you're deaf and that solves it ? :D
  16. ozz

I've read that tips in general need to be replaced for foam, is foam objectively better than rubber/silicone or it's just preference? Also I don't think the sound quality/precision matters too much when you are commuting (which I'll do, I'd never use these IEMs at home when I have full size...
  17. ozz

That is crazy, the shure is 400$+ and this tenmak is 23$ on aliexpress now. So Tennmak pro, ZSX, ZS10 Pro, Blon BL-03, I'm gonna /roll for it. I see that none of these have foam pads, does it matter which one I buy or as long as they fit and are foam, they are good ? I won't buy the massdrop...
  18. ozz

Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap IEMs for when I'm commuting, mainly for electronic music so bass/sub-bass is what I really need. My only IEM is a Creative EP630 https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-Superior-Ergonomic/dp/B002EL4MXY , which sounds pretty weak. I never...
  19. ozz

D10 + Atom amp Vs Dx3 pro

Hey, could you tell me where did you buy the DX3 pro from? Does Topping have an official store?
  20. ozz

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

The Archel2 is removed from the geshelli shop, anyone knows why?
Top Bottom