Search results for query: topping

1. amirm

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping D50 III balanced stereo DAC with support for parametric equalization. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $229. Sorry for the quality of the picture/display. It is quite dim compared to my photography light and when I tried to...
  2. amirm

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the TOPPING D90 III Sabre balanced stereo DAC. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $899. As you can see, the design is what we have know about most of the Topping products. I do wish at this price that we had a high resolution display that...
  3. amirm

Topping E2x2 Audio Interface Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping Professional E2x2 audio interface (ADC, DAC, Headphone Amp). It was sent to me by the company and costs US $159. As the British would say, the E2x2 definitely "looks the part" as far as fitting in the general offering of interfaces in...
  4. amirm

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping PA5 II stereo balanced amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $219 (sale). There is a plus version with higher current power supply for $289.50. The fonts are hard to see but there is not much to read anyway. A power...
  5. amirm

Topping RD3 TP Balanced DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping "TP" RD3 balanced stereo USB rackmount DAC with Bluetooth. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $229. The unit sports a gorgeous, white segmented display with highly responsive control. It is a joy to use. A remote control is...
  6. amirm

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping PA7 Plus stereo class D amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $549. The PA7 Plus is stylish with firm switches that have nice action. You can select power on/off or trigger input. In addition, you have a choice of...
  7. amirm

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping D70 Pro Sabre edition balanced stereo DAC with Bluetooth. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $699. Topping hugely steps up the look of their DACs with inclusion of a high resolution, high contrast LCD that can show different...
  8. amirm

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping LA90 Discrete balanced stereo amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $799. The case is the same as the IC-based Topping LA90 which is fine with me given its high quality look and feel. The power switch doubles as input...
  9. amirm

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping A70 Pro balanced headphone amplifier and preamplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $499. Like its companion DAC, the D70 Pro Sabre, the A70 Pro sports the gorgeous and highly responsive display (which can be set to...
  10. amirm

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of Topping L70 balanced headphone amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $349. The L70 has the beautiful white segmented display. It is the most visible/high contrast display I have seen on an audio product. Volume control is very...
  11. amirm

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping E70 stereo USB DAC with Bluetooth. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $349. I really like the new white multi-segment display with its large volume level indicator. Response is excellent as you rotate the encoder. A select...
  12. amirm

Topping E30 II DAC Review

This is review and detailed measurements of the Topping E30 II DAC. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $149. The single "SEL" button powers on the unit (touch sensitive) and selects input. Some combination of power cycling and that button lets you change menu settings but bets to...
  13. amirm

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

This is a review, detailed measurements and listening tests of Topping DX7 Pro+. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $699. As you see, the DX7 Pro+ sports the newer look of some Topping products. I did not care for it much before but it is growing on me. :) Three different headphone...
  14. amirm

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

This is a review, detailed measurements and listening test of Topping L30 II. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $149. It comes in a number of colors. Usability could not be better with positive clicking switches for power/pre and gains. Three gains are provided with the low gain...
  15. amirm

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping G5 portable, battery operated DAC, headphone amplifier with bluetooth. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $299. The G5 comes in a super stout metal enclosure. It is on the heavy side for a portable product (2 to 4 times...
  16. amirm

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping DM7 8-channel balanced USB DAC. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $599. The DM7 is simplicity in itself as you can tell from its rear terminals: USB input is the only one provided which is just fine with me. And seems...
  17. amirm

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

...asked to comment on noise modulation claims by the product designer Rob Watts. I attempted to recreate his measurements and compare them to Topping DX7 Pro+ which I just reviewed. DAC Noise Modulation Noise modulation refers to noise floor of the DAC changing with signal. To the extent...
  18. amirm

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping LA90 integrated amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $800. I must say, this is one interesting industrial design. Everything oozes style despite the diminutive package. This aspect continues in the operation of the...
  19. amirm

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

This is a review and detailed measurements of the new Topping A90 Discrete balanced preamplifier and headphone amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $599. Announcement was supposed to be a few hours from now but one of the distributor already released it so here we go. As...
  20. amirm

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping DX5 balanced stereo DAC and (unbalanced) headphone amplifier. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $449. As you see the industrial design is all new. I like the large display and the feel of the volume control which is much...
Top Bottom