Search results for query: crown

1. amirm

Crown Xti4002 Pro Stereo Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XTi 4002 DSP stereo professional amplifier. It is on kind loan from a member and costs US $1,345. The design wants to look fancy and it kind of gets there with those vents. The segmented LCD and menu navigation is serviceable but the...
  2. amirm

Crown 4|300N Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown DCI 4 | 300N four channel DSP and networked professional amplifier. It was kindly purchased (used) and sent to me for testing and costs US $3,511. There is only a power on/off on the front. I wish there was a processing bypass as well. The...
  3. amirm

Crown XLS1002 Amplifier Teardown

I recently reviewed the Crown XLS1002 Amplifier. This is a teardown of the same. Let's get right into it with the overview shot: A single board contains the entire guts of the machine, sans the front panel display. Using one board lowers labor cost and increases reliability due to...
  4. amirm

Crown XLS1002 Pro Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLS 1002 rack mounted pro amplifier. It was kindly purchased new by a member and drop shipped to me. The 1002 costs US $339 including Prime shipping from Amazon. Note: our company, Madrona Digital, is a dealer for Harman and hence Crown...
  5. amirm

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLS2502 DriveCore (switching) 2-channel amplifier. It is on kind loan from a member. The XLS 2502 cost US $645 including free shipping from Amazon. It has DSP functionality which I did not test. And is specified to drive 2 ohm load...
  6. amirm

Crown XLi 800 Power Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLi 800 pro Power Amplifier. It is on kind loan from a member. The XLi 800 costs just US $269 including free shipping. Hard to imagine so much electronics from a brand name company selling for so little. NOTE: my company (Madrona...
  7. amirm

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLS 1502 "PA" Power Amplifier. It is on a kind loan from a member who bought it new and drop shipped it to me. It retails for USD $349 including free Prime shipping from Amazon. At that price, it seems like an incredible value. I have...
  8. amirm

Architectural Audio Systems

...of course the room and installation locations affect the fidelity of the speakers. To solve these problems, we deployed audio amplifiers from Crown International (part of Harman group) which sport built in DSP that can be programmed flexibly for all manner of audio processing from...
  9. amirm

Case Study: Constant Beam Transducer Speakers in Commercial Project

...not directional the subwoofers can be placed where convenient which in this case meant out of sight). Amplification is provided courtesy of Crown which is a sister division to JBL. We like them because they have built in processing that we use to optimize the sound, route the appropriate...
Top Bottom