Search results for query: Rpi

1. M

FS: RPi 3B+, RPi 4, HATs - < $50 shipped

...5) Allo DigiOne - $50 shipped - SOLD One available. WM8805 based, BNC and RCA coaxial digital output. I have a case that fits this HAT with a RPi 3B+ (see below), if you would like to add the case to this I can do that for $10. 6) Aluminum Case for Allo DigiOne - $20 shipped - SOLD One...
  2. maxm272

Pi Zero 2 W moOde setup fail

As the title says, I can't get moOde to work on my two-year-old Pi Zero 2 W. I did two years ago using balena etcher with an sd card that I can't find anymore. The Pi has been sitting in a drawer unused for more than a year. I now have followed several guides...
  3. OfficialChill

Connecting studio monitors (Kali LP6) to TV + rPi CamillaDSP with remote functionality

Hi, I'm looking for a solution to connect my Kali LP6 to a TV with optical as well as my rPi CamillaDSP, and something that gives me remote control for volume. It seems like a DAC might be the cheapest way to do this, and I've been eyeing the SMSL M300 SE - it has balanced and a remote for $129...
  4. F

RPi 4b DAC HAT recommendation

Looking for a recommendation on a quality DAC HAT for a Pi4b. I was hoping to do the Allo Boss2 as Max2Play still had a few in stock w the Acrylic case but have since sold out. I am needing a HAT as I am running moOde with Camilla DSP to apply my FIR filters.
  5. G

RPi model 3 i2s suggestion

Due to the lack of RPi 4 (at a normal price), I would like to buy a used RPi 3 from a friend. Which i2s you recommend to clean RPi 3 signal? The RPi will be the music streamer from my NAS, I'll connect it to my home network via WiFi and via USB to my DAC... Or do you recommend another connection...
  6. M

suggestion for an RPi music server+player

so I want to connect the DAC/amp to a RPi via USB and use some sort of browser-based dashboard to control the music. What's available out there? some info: - my RPi is 3B+ version - my music are in ALAc format (can convert to flac if required) Thanks in advance!
  7. M

FS: Various Allo / HiFiBerry RPi HATs - $35 to $50 shipped

HiFiBerry DAC+ DSP - $50 shipped, ADAU1451 DSP, TOSLINK I/O, I2S I/O, stereo analog output SOLD - HifiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro - $50 shipped, brand new in packaging, stereo analog I/O SOLD - HiFiBerry Digi2 Pro - $35 shipped, WM8804 based, TOSLINK and coaxial digital output, two oscillators, can be...
  8. chuckt62

RaspberryPi Streamers & Spotify

I’ve been running Volumio on an old Pi2b for a couple months now and was getting ready to pull the trigger on the latest offer (3 months free). Unfortunately I see that the Volumio Spotify plugin is now broken. Apparently Spotify shut down some API libraries and at least some of the code needs...
  9. chuckt62

RPi Streamer + miniDSP Flex + DAC/HP Amp

Does anyone know if a Pi 4 will output over USB & also thru a S/PDIF hat at the same time? Something like this:
  10. S

RPi HAT and USB -- Linear PSU

I enjoy tinkering with the Raspberry Pi and I have been able to get good audio quality from RPi and HAT. My current system uses RPi 3 B+, Kali Reclocker, Audiophonics DAC ES9028Q2M. I have a PSU hooked-up to the Kali Reclocker (which has a barrel power input) and this powers everything: RPi...
  11. K

Rpi to Sabaj D5 via I2S

Talking to a Volumio user, I think it's a RPi4. I'm about to suggest using USB but a thought has just occurred to me. Where would the clock come from? I want to be sure I do not say the wrong thing. If the clock originates in the Pi it sort of defeats the purpose of I2S, at least in this...
  12. scrubb

Level variation with RPi streamer into different DACs

...a strange levels issue with my Raspberry Pi 4 streamer running Moode. Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I stream via Airplay to RPi, USB out to MiniDSP 2x4HD, analog out to Vanatoo Transparent Zero powered speakers. It sounds good, but the volume is very low. I have to...
  13. T

TV->RPi->DAC possible?

If a DAC doesn't have enough inputs (like say the d10 balanced), can I plug the TV (via either toslink or RCA) in to the RPi streamer instead? If so would the sound coming out be any different that if the TV were to be directly connected to the DAC?
  14. S

Rpi HiFi AMP Hat run slowly

Hello, I just installed an amplifier: Inno Rpi HiFi AMP Hat on a raspbian pi4. The sound is slowed down for all applications. Do you have a solution ?? Thank you
  15. antcollinet

RPi Audio streamer with DSP AND analogue in. Anything available?

Hi I have a spare Pi3b hanging about and would like to play with it as a DSP/streamer (to avoid USB cable across room from Mac). Currently on Mac, I have set up room correction convolution filters, so can play corrected audio both from digital files, but also from my turntable via an analogue...
  16. roog

Choosing a computer for my DIY Classic 'Cassette based' Audio Streamer

...track No./data/artwork on a separate if fairly small screen I would be interested. Alternatively I am thinking of using a NUC, Apple Mini or RPi3 or 4. I have some experience with an RPi3 plus SPDIF hat running Picore squeezebox simulation and it was bordering on 'too geeky' for me. I would...
  17. G

Sanity check music setup - Nvidia Pro or RPI?

...Tidal and Apple Music right now. Thinking I can cast to the Nvidia via phone and not need to run the projector and not need a build a touchscreen RPI. Alternative is the touchscreen RPI, running something like piCorePlayer / Moodeaudio and Jivelite. Audio setup: Preamp - Marantz nr1403 in...
  18. S

Raspberry Pi High End Audio DAC

...pixels). link with some lab measurements with their Audio Precision Analyzer: https://www.elektormagazine.com/labs/audio-dac-for-rpi-networked-audio-player-using-volumio Probably i want to try the second one because on the sheet is very impressive. The only thing stop me from buy...
  19. P

RPi 4 Newbie questions

Hi all, this is my first post so be kind! Because I am an absolute dunce with tech I recently bought a ready loaded ( Volumio) RP4 streamer from Paul who goes by the name of paulwhittaker6 on EBay. Now Paul is a very helpful guy but everyone has their limits and I’ve decided that I’m not going...
  20. B

RPi & ALSA volume to prevent clipping

I've been using a Raspberry Pi streamer with both Ropieee and moOde using either a Topping D30 or Rotel RA-1572 built-in USB DAC. Many years ago when using Linux for audio playback I recall seeing that 100% volume in ALSA for some playback devices resulted in gain and clipping, and it was...
Top Bottom