Search results for query: topping d90

1. F

SOLD: Topping D90 DAC

Topping D90 DAC, AKM4499 chip, non-MQA, black, no issues, in original box. Local pick-up in Seattle available too with a discount.
  2. concorde1

Topping D90 USB Problem (previously worked fine)

I've had a Topping D90 for at least a year. It always worked fine on my PC (Win10 and also worked on Linux). I just built a new PC, also on Win10. I plugged D90 in to a front USB3 port. This port works - my external hard drive shows up through it. I turned D90 on and installed the Topping...
  3. amirm

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the TOPPING D90 III Sabre balanced stereo DAC. It was sent to me by the company and costs US $899. As you can see, the design is what we have know about most of the Topping products. I do wish at this price that we had a high resolution display that...
  4. 1

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

D50 III has PEQ, and D90 III seems to be updated in the future.
  5. E

Does any one allready tried the Shanling EH3 dac compared to the Topping D90?

Hi Does any one allready commpared the Shanling EH3 dac/headphone amp and compared it to the topping D90. I own the topping and just bought the shanling ET3 CDtransport. The EH3 could be a nice replacement for the topping?` https://en.shanling.com/article-IntroEH3.html
  6. B

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I was thinking specifically of streaming services. digital out from Wiim to DAC,
  7. S

False info. D90IIIis not going to have any new firmware on PEQ. This has been confirmed multiple times by sales of Topping.
  8. Gradius

1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING

D900 looks $2k, around the same for A900 (perharps it will be even more). D90 III discrete got my interest: "The D90 III Discrete uses a positive and negative 16-element DAC for each channel, achieving high performance indicators of THD+N<0.00006% and SNR>128dB. Its appearance is similar to the...
  9. D

The Topping D90 III Sabre + Topping LA 90 would make a killer stereo system!
  10. M

...and D50) would be upgraded to have EQ capability. Any additional information on that? "D50 III has PEQ, and D90 III seems to be updated in the future." Thread 'TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III' https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-d90-iii%E3%80%81topping-d50-iii.50539/
  11. D

This feature + D70 Pro interface might be a better reason to upgrade my DAC, not a 0.3dB SINAD improvement over their last record…
  12. Toku

Topping E30 DAC Review

That's by design, not a bug. If you would like to improve the specifications, please make suggestions directly to Topping in China.
  13. R

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I do the opposite. I have a WiiM Pro (network streamer) that sends the digital audio (volume=100%) to my Topping D90 (DAC). The entire reason for buying the Topping D90 is because it is a top-end DAC*. * Note: I am not touching the question of which DAC is "better sounding". Simply pointing out...
  14. Spocko

What's crazy is that 3 years ago I though this was a DEAL, but now am I the only one who's thinking it's too expensive?
  15. AudioSceptic

This is all well and good, but is there really any reason to buy this when you can get *almost* the same, already transparent, performance for less than ½ the price with, say, a Topping E70 <https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-e70-stereo-dac-review.39188/>? (There...
  16. D

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

I can't get you actual release dates, as a lot of these small companies are bad at publicizing that! However we can look at review dates. D90 - Dec 23, 2019 (no MQA support) D90 MGA - May 15, 2020 (MQA support) D90SE - Jun 15, 2021 (MQA support) D90LE - released at the same time as the SE (no...
  17. P

Topping A90 D90 Stack. Static when gain/volume set to high.

Hello! I know this issue has been posted quite a few times, but I'm finding difficult to parse through all the posts. I have a Topping A90 amp connected to my PC by USB. When I turn the volume up and/or set the gain to "high", I get an irritating static sound. This sound also seems to be...
Top Bottom