Recent content by wyrainer

1. wyrainer

Topping D10 or khadas tone board, which to choose?

Agree with you, i had both, then i gave KTB to my nephew
  2. wyrainer

Gustard DAC-X26 has the best measurement result, but can we hear difference?

Headphone: sennheiser hd800 and hd800s, beyerdynamic T1 2nd Headphone AMP: Massdrop THX AAA 789 DAC: Topping D10 and Khadas tone board Player: PC
  3. wyrainer

@amirm I guess you have both DACS: D10 and X26, would you do a A/B testing with D10 and X26
  4. wyrainer

I have a Topping D10, its price is about $75 in China. DAC-X26's price is $1100. Can we hear difference between D10 and X26? If we can't, why should we buy a DAC-X26 with more 10 times price? Sorry for my poor English....
  5. wyrainer

Review and Measurements of MARCH audio dac1

that is just a joke... Certainly produce more, the cost is lower... I want to say: the price of something should accord with its value, but no with cost. Why don't they declare that Tone board is in the enclosure? because they sell it so expensive
  6. wyrainer

March audio dac1 is $449, the Tone board is $99. so the enclosure of March Audio dac1 is $350. let me calculate: the massdrop THX AAA 789 AMP is $349, the aluminum enclosure is $350, so the pcb of 789 amp should be $-1. Massdrop don't need to give me $1, they only give me the PCB for free...
  7. wyrainer

" If you make a Tone enclosure be an honest guy and sell a Tone enclosure. "
  8. wyrainer

Maybe..... with respect, my english is poor, maybe I will say something rudely, sorry for that I completed it for myself, so it is not very beautiful, I only make it work. I produced something, I sold something, I don't think a case is worth of $300 like yours. I agree that you can't make...
  9. wyrainer

yes, it is supported. I don't know how to explain it, let me post a photo the green board is sticked on the bottom the black cable is optical fiber
  10. wyrainer

Maybe he already did it. but I don't think he will post a photo
Top Bottom