Recent content by whyrhd

1. W

Sony mdr 1am replacement headphones

Hey all Since a few years i have sony mdr 1am headphones. I love these but they are starting to show their age.. Unfortunately these headphones can not be bought anymore nor can the mdr 1am2... They sound great to me and are so comfortable.. So what alternatives are there with the same...
  2. W

Wharfedale Linton in small rectangular room

Aha Ps i currently have wharfedale diamond 12.1 Height of the room is around 2m60
  3. W

Wharfedale Linton in small rectangular room

Hi all I recently auditioned Wharfedale Lintons. I have a Yamaha As 301 amp, yamaha cds 303 and record player. However my main question and issue... Will Wharfedale Linton 'work' in my room? It's a bit of an odd one.. 2 x 5m Would Lintons work when put on the floor like i'm often seeing the...
  4. W

Amplifier for JBL A170 recommendations?

Would the schiit loki help here too? https://www.schiit-europe.com/product/loki-mini-high-quality-tone-control-2/?lang=nl
  5. W

Amplifier for JBL A170 recommendations?

Hi all I've got JBL A170 speakers matched with a Denon Pma-600ne. I feel the speakers are often a bit 'booming' with this combo, unless i turn the bass down a lot. Also treble is often a bit harsh. Mostly listening through Denon dcd-600ne I know my room isn't perfect (hard floor, low hard...
  6. W

Why does spotify sound better then my hifi setup through headphones?

Euh yea i know, i meant equalize my hifi setup, not spotify
  7. W

Exactly and that's what I tend to prefer it seems So I guess i need darker speakers
  8. W

Thanks for the information My speakers are JBl stage a170 by the way
  9. W

hi, thanks for all the replies It's not just one track, it's everything, I think (read : i'm sure) it's the higher frequencies i don't like as spotify sounds less harsh i'm using sony mdr 1a and really cheap sony earbuds call me stupid, but how can i equalize ? bass and treble knobs ? also i...
  10. W

hey everyone ! I'm new here and have a question that has been following me for a while. Whenever I listen to spotify (paid subscription, highest quality) via my headphones on PC (jack) or phone (also jack) the music sounds a lot less harsh then when I listen to the same music on my Denon...
Top Bottom